Suikoden Uncouth and Irenic Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Kirke/Lorelai
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

WAsn't it stated in oneo f the Inquiarys of Lorlei that She wanted to be a master of all weapons so she can be a better sindarian treasure Hunter, And i know this is kind of offtopic but why does Killey want to stop Lorlei from getting to the Sindar? is Killey even an Sindar to begin with.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

they are treasure hunters and it's said that sindarian runes hold ancient treasure.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Killey is a treasure hunter i always thought that he was just someone who was near Cindarian Ruins and didn't want their secerats to be revealed for weapoins such as Rune Cannons. Has there ever been a Cindar as a star of Destiny and is it ever possible.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

you mean sindar instead of cindar, even though it was spelt like that in 3 for some weird reason. so far that we know is that there hasn't been a sindarian star of destiny.

Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I also thought Killey was something like a guardian of the old tribe.
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ISn't it said that Killey is trying to stop Lorlei from getting the Sindar treasures
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

don't know where it says that. but it says still in search of the elusive sindar. plus he's also been tracing the sindar for a very long time. don't know if that means he's making sure people don't get a hold of it's treasure before he does or if he's like a protector.

Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was just playing Suikoden II the other day and I wsa recruiting Killey. He says something like the treasures of sindar can't fall on the hands of a normal man. So what he means by normal man? Maybe he is not a normal man?

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

killey is from a clan unknown that deals with some legendary unknown bird. so i'd say he prolly isn't a normal person. i'd say maybe the clan has some kind of connection with the sindar ruins of where they may protect the treasure inside them. but that's just what i think. you can take of what he did to alex who found one of the treasure inside the ruins in the back of his inn. he made sure he got an answer at any cost.

Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah maybe. And I got a book too in Suikoden II where the guy tlak about the Sindar. He says that they leader have a rune in his Forehead. I guess most of the people didn't saw this book, since they found it really strange that a the Rune of Punishment was in the left hand. And well, I guess it will be easy to recognize the Sindar leader whe whe see he/she.

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Doesn't the Leader have some Rune that forces them to always move?
Holy Paladin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

mumbay wrote:
Doesn't the Leader have some Rune that forces them to always move?

Yep, the Rune of Change.
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, this was the rune I was talking about. I was just saying that it is in his forehead.

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Also Nash uses multiple weapons, and the ninjas in III uses both sword and throwing knives in combat/duel.

Edit: Not to mention Jowy using a sword in the end of suikoden II
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

nash perfers to not use his swords since it he gets out of control when he uses him. the ninjas only use throwing knives, but use their sword in combat when you use deathblow. other than that they never use their swords.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: