Suikoden Unique and Irenic Kraalesque Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden fonts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: Suikoden fonts Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hello happy forum chewers! I'm here to help you bring to me and all the others the knowlage of "which fonts/typefaces" are used In Genso Suikoden"

you may ask, "gee why should I care" or scream out in protest "this is important?" (or this is nothing than a solider factory post)

well, I can assure you it has meaning.

1) Knowing the fonts used in the games can make you feel knowaglable, the more suikoden facts you can gather the more of an expert you can be.

2) see my sig? with font knowalge and a screen captuew card you to can nab the precise momment when a character speeks, the text bar grapics load but the text doesn't, enabling you to make faux/hoax screen captures like I did (which isn't good for the ignorant and new commers to the game who only have fan fiction to teach them)

3) its fun, its a challange and lets face it, fonts give essence, readablity. Some fonts are famous, like the fabled "papyrus" font sued for the Crocidile Hunter logo.

please forgive any spelling errors and uneasy feelings I gave you, I don't normaly type in this fashion, but I did mean to come off as a sales-person.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KoRnholio

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I used to know this, because I once made a website design that was modeled after the Suikoden II status menu. I had actually screencapped the boxes and used the exact boundary bars. It looked somewhat nice, but then I lost interest and realized I wanted to go for a more image and bandwidth - light design. That was back in the days that I had an emulator, three and a half years ago or something. The font probably wouldn't be too hard to find agian, because its really standard looking. But the one you have in your sig is a font you chose right? So we dont have an image with the real font to go off of? If we had a real picture I could probably find it.
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really can't help you in this topic since I don't have any knowledge of it, but I really wish that others do tell you anything that they know because even a single thing they provide can help you in acquiring at least a bit of knowledge, in any case I'm really hoping to gain some knowledge regarding this matter and I would like to apologize for being a no help at all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: