Suikoden United and Inspirational Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Branching plot and different endings? (Spoilers)

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mattman2

Fortress Dunan

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject: Branching plot and different endings? (Spoilers) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok we all know that they mentioned having various points where you can change the storyline through different character choices. Can anyone mention some of the choices you can pick, and what are the different plot choices that can occur?

Also if anyone has finished, how many different endings are there?
Himuro

La Morte

842334 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i did not dare read the thread but here:

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=929668&topic=2663 8735
Mattman2

Fortress Dunan

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ha ha ha ha the thread doesnt say anything, thats where I got the idea from.
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It doesnt have any spoiler info... :*laugh*:
NYX

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here come the spoilers...

bad ending 1

if you agree to establish a new kingdom when Barrows ask you to do it, your sister will be angry with you and GAME OVER...

bad ending 2

if you lose your duel to your double, I think his name is Roy :? , you will be unconscious for a long time. Your army will be defeated and, of course, GAME OVER.
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm...sounds interesting to me...gotta try out the bad endings...hehe, well anymore bad endings?
NYX

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

not for now.
are you playing it right now, LaLaLaVinCE? 8-)
Holy Paladin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

LaLaLaVinCE wrote:
Hmm...sounds interesting to me...gotta try out the bad endings...hehe, well anymore bad endings?

Another bad ending that Rheo found out about was that...

MAJOR ENDING SPOILERS!!!

if you don't get all the Stars, then Sialeeds and Lyon will die using the Dusk Rune.

You just ruined it for me. Must save the others! My sacrifice shall not be in vaaaain! - Leb

Last edited by Holy Paladin on Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As you might be able to tell from the edit, Holy Paladin's spoiler is a huge one. So much in fact that I edited it so that it must be highlighted to be read. You have been warned, readers.
Holy Paladin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Leb wrote:
As you might be able to tell from the edit, Holy Paladin's spoiler is a huge one. So much in fact that I edited it so that it must be highlighted to be read. You have been warned, readers.

Oh, sorry about that :oops: . I wouldn't have expected to have to mark that spoiler in black considering the nature of this topic, but if you think it's a good idea, then so be it.
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, if you read the topic, he actually never asked for the endings to be detailed. Just the places where your choices affect things and what choices you have.

Not to mention earlier spoilers were more like joke endings, and this one is a lot more critical to the story.
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Spoilers

I got a question how do Sialeeds and Lyon die from using the Dusk Rune does Lyon kill Sialeeds and doing so killing hers self
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey NYX, well yes, I am currently playing the game...am thinking to try out the bad endings nw...hahaha... :mrgreen:

Oh, btw Thankz for the info Holy Paladin!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: