Suikoden Unique and Infamous Kriegspiel Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden Love Team
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arcana

The Engineers

190546 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

TruePerception wrote:
As far as Humphrey being Sharons father, it would explain the blonde hair (Milia had red hair if I remember correctly) and the timeline seems to fit, as Sharon is about 14/15 years old in S3. As far as Oulan/Sheena, I think it fits as a Yang /Yin sort of match, he seems to be interested in all types of women, and if they ever paired, she would definately straighten him out (screen goes black and all you hear is alot of screaming and bones being broken :shock: )

Milia had blonde hair.

Also, Nash/Sierra is a semi-unsure-of-but-highly-speculated pairing, which somewhat discounts slashing Nash and Sierra with other people, if you assume that they're both monogamous.
Shigure

Nemui Buntai

150887 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jacques and Queen! They fit better than him and Ayda, Ayda is too much of a kid.

Sheena only has one love, and it's quite obvious.

Sheena and Gadget.

:no:
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Shigure wrote:
Jacques and Queen! They fit better than him and Ayda, Ayda is too much of a kid.

total disagree there. seems like queen has a thing for geddoe. if you noticed how jacques is always helping her out. he even offered to give her his share for lodging.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Shigure

Nemui Buntai

150887 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If it was a matter of someone helping someone else out and paying for their lodging, Riou and Rikimaru would be married by now. :mrgreen:

It takes a lot more than that to foster a relationship between characters. Ayda is pretty young for Jacques, and totally out of place outside of the Grasslands.

As for Queen and Geddoe... She seems loyal to him, but he doesn't confide in her. Ace and Queen have more rapport than Queen and Geddoe, just from the amount of talking they do. But Ace doesn't seem to fit with her that much at all. I think Geddoe needs a nice immortal woman that understands what it's like to be alive for 300 years and see all of your friends and family grow old and eventually die. Having a True Rune is normally pretty depressing crap.

Queen and Jacques just seem to be the only 'professionals' inside the group, and they both put the priority of getting the job done before everything else.

But that's just what I think!
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

just noticed that you've been calling ailia adya. adya was from suikoden 2. unless that's what you actually ment. i don't think any one was ment for ace but him and elaine did have some thing going until she broke his heart. got that part from suikosource. but you could tell from the game that they had some thing but ace messed it up. which is why he buys women i guess.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

actually, Geddoe and Queen DO have a lot in common, in that they have similar backgrounds of witnessing there homelands destruction by the very nation that they are now working for, if you play Geddoe Chapter 4, it gives you more insight into this. Even after he gets the True Fire Rune (spoiler)which destroyed her home town(end), she seems to bond with him, even though there is such a depressing irony to the situation.
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

questionable perception wrote:

Quote:

As far as Humphrey being Sharons father, it would explain the blonde hair (Milia had red hair if I remember correctly) and the timeline seems to fit, as Sharon is about 14/15 years old in S3. As far as Oulan/Sheena, I think it fits as a Yang /Yin sort of match, he seems to be interested in all types of women, and if they ever paired, she would definately straighten him out (screen goes black and all you hear is alot of screaming and bones being broken )

i doubt that humphrey was sharon's dad; he had ample opportunities to interact with milia, but didn't, and i don't see him as the type to walk away from a child he fathers.

oulan and sheena won't happen; think about it, rather than fanboy about it. she's an ADULT, he's a CHILD, for starters, plus she has little patience for his kind of behavior-think back to the bullies in that one village that were harrassing girls and women.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Who said that Humphrey left after Sharon was born. He could easily be at the Dragon's Den for those some 15 years and when Futch decided to go back out on his own, either Sharon got permission from her parents to go along with Futch (which isn't very far fetched at all being as both Humphrey and Milia know Futch very well and have a lot of faith/trust in him), or she snuck out without there consent (which also is not so far fetched given Sharon's personality).

Edit: I also realize it is quite unlikely that Oulan and Sheena actually get together, but its fun to think of and is not completely impossible, but I do agree that Konami would probably have her smack him around every time he tries to make a move on some random girl, rather than start a relationship with him.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How about Nameless Lands power!

Hallec and Hanna

They should do well together. They both like to wear animal hides. And at least you can't give them stupid names like Bennifer. It would be either Hallec or Hanna. :*laugh*:

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

TruePerception followed up with what I was going to say. Should Milia and Humphrey be together, he could easily be at the Dragon's Den with Milia. Saying he abandonned his child because he's not around or mentioned, is like saying Millia abandonned her, since she's not in the game either.
I'm not trying to justify that this actually happened or anything, but it's an idea I like to play around with hehee. Futch also has Humphrey's broad sword, I believe? As far as we know, he could have died.

-My DeviantArt-
El Regrs

15501 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Starslasher wrote:
How about Nameless Lands power!

Hallec and Hanna

They should do well together. They both like to wear animal hides. And at least you can't give them stupid names like Bennifer. It would be either Hallec or Hanna. :*laugh*:

Don't underestimate the name amalgamating powers of the rabid fangirl.

And on that note, OMFGOMG!!!11 HALHAN = OTP

Or is it HH? <3 <3 lessthanthree thierloveissosweatyanimalhides

But seriously, it could work if Hanna's not an old crone by S3. And if she doesn't mind being called "son." :P
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh yeah. I forgot to take the chronological difference between Suikoden II and III into account. But who knows, maybe Hallec is into old ladies...

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

considering that humphrey took futch on a journey post sII to discover the mystery behind wild dragons (and other related information), that would take possibly close to at least a year; if he knew about being a father, i seriously doubt he'd take this trip immediately (unless milia kept it a secret, which doesn't seem likely). (this is revealed in suikogaiden II, fyi, ruining your 'maybe he stayed behind' theory completely)

take into account travel times and modes for the world, plus time it takes to discover/follow leads and verify information, he'd have been gone years, most likely; in this time, news of milia's condition and sharon's birth would likely have reached him, and being the dedicated person to resposibility that he is, he'd have returned, but he continued on, then 'disappeared' from the forefront-only futch appears in sIII, with humphrey's sword, meaning he retired and passed it onto futch or has died.

hanna's age was somewhere between 28 and 32, i believe, which would make her around 43-47 in sIII, so it is possible, depending on her and hallec's tastes in the opposite sex.

Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Isn't Humphrey referred to in the past tense in one of Futch's Kidd investigations?

That would imply him being deceased...

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i did a search and found this at gamefaqs, relating to kidd's investigations:

Quote:

Futch: Chibi, Knight
One of the recognized Knights of Dragon, he wandered afar after losing his
dragon, Black. He has acquired a new dragon and returned to become Captain
Milia's right-hand man.

P. One of the Dragon Knights. He's on patrol on the order of his captain.
His partner is Bright, the white dragon.
1. I saw Sharon and the Drgon Knights attack. It was so amazing.
2. When they go out together, Fred, Franz, and Futch make a very handsome
trio. They are just like rock stars!
3. He carries a big sword on his back, which was given to him as a gift of
gratitude. Bright was also fond of him (Humphrey).

so it would appear, queen of all that it tropically luscious, that humphrey is dead by sIII.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: