Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Knowledge Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The 108 Stars of Destiny List (Spoilers)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Holy Paladin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: The 108 Stars of Destiny List (Spoilers) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There is already a thread like this, but since it more on the speculative side, it thought it might be a good idea to have a list that could be updated by a person who regularly visits several boards at once.

Anyway, this list was started by Kouli from GameFAQs with known English names, pictures, and notes added by me. Also, the LE Artwork is from Kaviedes_fan/Krichan from GameFAQs, so thanks to both of them. If you find out any other info or corrections, feel free to leave it in this topic and I'll update the 1st post.

Some of the character descriptions in the pictures contain spoilers, so read at your own risk. Also, some of the descriptions are incomplete, so I'll be making sure to finish them later. I'll be adding Non-Stars to this list as well, so look forward to that.

The Stars of Heaven:
Tenkai - Prince (Hero V) Falenas; 1 (Tir Custom); 2 (Royal Custom)
Tengou - Raja
Tenki - Lucretia Melses
Tenkan - Zerase; 1
Tenyu - Craig Laden
Tenyu - Galleon
Tenmou - Boz
Teni - Nakura
Tenei - Lyon; 1
Tenki - Talgeyl
Tenfu - Euram Barows or Eresh
Tenman - Dinn
Tenko - Kyle; 1; 2 (Viktor Custom)
Tensho - Zegai
Tenritsu - Isato
Tensho - Haswar
Tenan - Belcoot
Tenyu - Norma
Tenku - Ax
Tensoku - Cathari
Teni - Georg Prime; 1; 2 (Suikoden II Custom)
Tensatsu - Ernst
Tenbi - Killey; 1
Tenkyu - Shula Valya
Tentai - Shoon
Tenjyu - Bernadette Egan
Tenken - Volga
Tenhei - Lance
Tenzai - Wachill
Tenson - Flail
Tenhai - Orok
Tenrou - Yolan
Tensui - Nick
Tenbou - Wilhelm
Tenkoku - Mueller
Tenkou - Toma; 1

The Stars of Earth:
Chikai - Cius
Chisatsu - Raven
Chiyu - Shinro
Chiketsu - Jeane; 1
Chiyu - Norden
Chii - Isabel
Chiei - Mathias
Chiki - Rahal
Chimou - Roog
Chibun - Gunde
Chisei - Bastan
Chikatsu - Lorelai; 1
Chitou - Goesch; 1
Chikyou - Fuwalafuwalu
Chian - Richard
Chijiku - Wabon
Chikai - Luserina Barows
Chisa - Rania
Chiyu - Mohsen
Chirei - Silva
Chijuu - Murad
Chibi - Gavaya
Chikyu - Hazuki
Chibou - Moroon
Chizen - Levi
Chikou - Shigure
Chikyou - Sagiri
Chihi - Marina
Chisou - Babbage
Chikou - Haleth
Chimei - Nifsara
Chisin - Yaru
Chitai - Nelis
Chiman - Muroon
Chisui - Alhazred
Chishu - Bergen
Chiin - Miakis
Chii - Sharmisita
Chiri - Zunda
Chishun - Sorensen
Chigaku - Cornelio
Chibin - Viki
Chisoku - Zweig; 1
Chichin - Josephine
Chikei - Lu
Chima - Maroon
Chiyou - Taylor
Chiyu - Oboro
Chifuku - Lelei
Chihi - Genoh
Chiku - Meroon
Chiko - Dongo
Chizen - Fuyo
Chitan - Logg; 1
Chikaku - Lun
Chishu - Shun Min
Chizou - Retso
Chihei - Egbert Aethelbald
Chison - Chuck
Chido - Byakuren
Chisatsu - Kisara
Chiaku - Nikea
Chishu - Linfa
Chisu - Faylon
Chiin - Faylen
Chikei - Subaru
Chisou - Urda
Chiretsu - Miroon
Chiken - Chisato
Chimou - Takamu
Chizoku - Roy
Chikou - Sairoh

Last edited by Holy Paladin on Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:58 pm; edited 20 times in total
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So, Zahak, Alenia, Lymsleia and Sialeeds aren't stars?

I'm guessing that Sialeeds just hasn't added to the list...

EDIT: Noticed Miakis's name on Kouli's list at GameFAQS...

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Forum Poster

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: The 108 Stars of Destiny List (Spoilers) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Holy Paladin wrote:

Tengou - Raja

Because of her prominence in the trailers, everyone assumed she had some importance in the army, but the actual Tengou star? Interesting.
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well i doubt anyone can confirm these unless they played through the whole game and literally understand Japanese/Chinese
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Holy Paladin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

mumbay wrote:
well i doubt anyone can confirm these unless they played through the whole game and literally understand Japanese/Chinese

I got this list from Kouli from GameFAQs, so this list is totally legit.
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I still doubt that he can get the whole thing right. He never mentioned going to get a japanese version he is doing this based on former and current information only people we do know are rejo((the guy next the Hero)) Hero, and Lucretia to be sure SODS everyone else just may go against you
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Loner Prime

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Some of the SODs have typos in their english names, such as Dine--> Dinn and Miacis--> Miakis, I saw those 2 on a quick glance over the list.

Holy Paladin, you should check it out and rewrite those correctly.
Holy Paladin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

mumbay wrote:
I still doubt that he can get the whole thing right. He never mentioned going to get a japanese version he is doing this based on former and current information only people we do know are rejo((the guy next the Hero)) Hero, and Lucretia to be sure SODS everyone else just may go against you

You don't know who Kouli is, do you? He is one of the people who tends to have and find out information on major games in Japan. He knows Japanese and most likely has the game, so this list is legit as I've said. Further proof would be that Kouli tends to be the one of the first people to submit a FAQ for Japanese RPGs on GameFAQs. Some of the guides he has written include Suikoden IV/Tactics and Kingdom Hearts II.

Loner Prime wrote:
Some of the SODs have typos in their english names, such as Dine--> Dinn and Miacis--> Miakis, I saw those 2 on a quick glance over the list.

Holy Paladin, you should check it out and rewrite those correctly.

I'll get to it, Loner Prime. As I've said I the first post, I'll be correcting the names. Also, I'm currently loading pictures into a Photobucket account, so I'll be adding those as well. Please be patient.
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I know Kouli is the one that always from what i've seen had a FAQ on almost every suikoden subject.

But still he can't be so sure of which stars are whose until he has finished the game. For all we know they jjudy my be wrong

moss2

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um..just a thought - are the Tenrou star and the Tensui star mixed up? Its either that or the girl from the couple cliche is named 'Nick'. Maybe it is her name..but Yolan sounds more towards to the girl and Nick is more towards the guy.
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thank you very much for the list!

Haswar is the "hero's double" from the character list, I noticed. Obviously, this person is a girl, as seen from her picture. (I'll post a link to the picture later.)
Holy Paladin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Aelie wrote:
Um..just a thought - are the Tenrou star and the Tensui star mixed up? Its either that or the girl from the couple cliche is named 'Nick'. Maybe it is her name..but Yolan sounds more towards to the girl and Nick is more towards the guy.

I don't know. This list is from Kouli, so if he got something wrong, then it will appear wrong on this list. If you find out any corrections, please post them in this topic and I will correct the list.
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Chances are, he got his list from the 2ch boards. And they should be legit as it's a product of a group of anonymous posters.
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Still we can't confirm that these are correct until a game has been finished or someone recruited all the 108 stars of destiny possibly more>.> and this seems to be wrong already unless most of the errors are mistranslasion
Rheo

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

MMan9000 wrote:
So, Zahak, Alenia, Lymsleia and Sialeeds aren't stars?

I'm guessing that Sialeeds just hasn't added to the list...

EDIT: Noticed Miakis's name on Kouli's list at GameFAQS...

Major Plot Spoiler
Sialeeds is not a permanent party member, boo.

Ok, this is the last time I will post any spoilers outside of the storyline thread.

Last edited by Rheo on Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: