Suikoden Utopian and Irrational Kosher Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Luca Blight's Sword
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fengxiao

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:44 am    Post subject: Luca Blight's Sword Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not totally sure if this is the right spot for this, but does anyone know the name of the sword Luca Blight uses?

www.slimeknights.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
1Rune2RuleThemAll

270 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

not sure but it was kick ass though
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think he claimed a few times it hungers for blood..however the name of his sword isn't ever mentioned in the game...that seems like it would be some sort of side trivia, released by the game randomly to calm the minds of so many who wonder.

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Judging from Luca's comment that "a sword doesn't need a fine lineage, it just need to be sharp" in reference to political and military capability, maybe he never named his sword.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's no official word on what Luca's sword's name is. It may have had no name, or perhaps it had a name. We simply don't know.
uwangski

Lilly's Loyal Guards

701224 Potch
200 Soldiers
32 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll make a guess...

White Wolf Sword

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

uwangski wrote:
I'll make a guess...

White Wolf Sword

regiment names are usually associated with the country, not their 'leaders' and as shown by the Warriors Village tradition a sowrd is named by the one who wields it. Luca having a personal guard of the White Wolves, a white wolf being on the Highland emblem and his sword being named white wolf would be too obvious and 'uniform' one would think.

We have seen plenty of times in Suikoden that there are those who wield 'brand name' swords without being unique in name, and as already stated previously its most likely that Luca never named his blade since he obviously wasnt one to follow tradition.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Noah

Sneaky Paw

6913 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I also thought Luca Blight had the Sword of Rage rune, while commonly found in the Zexen-Grasslands region, perhaps it is so rare in Dunan that no one can defend against it. Maybe Luca had an upgraded Sword of Rage that let him do those two attacks (row and column).

Luca Blight's sword is called the L. O. S. E. R.
the Left Over Sword Evil Revolution which he uses to drown out a childhood drenched in Star Trek and Prince.

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How about Sharp Sword? :D

Edit: The upgrades can be "Sharper Sword" and "Die, Piggy"*, yes?

* In keeping with Suikoden II grammar, this should really be Die, Piggy!!!

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Die, PIG!!!! Should be the correct name... Or we could just have Die Pig! Die Pig!! and Die Pig!!! as the names...

Anyway, it is said that his flaming technique involves using some fire scroll to set himself on fire before doing the fanciful slashes...
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Konami has only said that he uses "an item." So it can even be that Luca pours vodka on the sword and lights it. Who knows. Maybe his sword is made of styrofoam.
Scar

Scar's Scourge

24083 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Regardless, that sword killed more people then the entire Island Nation population.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh! I got it! What was his mother's name...? He seemed quite fond of her...

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sarah was the name, I believe.

The Fool
Tokuro

White Storms

22016 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

my guess is that he uses the same stuff that Shishio of Samurai X (but i cant remenber what Shishio uses...) i think that Luca sword never had a name because he had to trade it after every battle, seen that he uses it so much in a battle that it would be unnusuable after the number of armor it broke....
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: