Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Character Art (Spoilers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think I read in another thread here that she indeed has the Charm Rune...

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, she does have the charm rune.
Sydnee

Gender Bender

52300 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dzerassa wrote:
Sydnee wrote:
Jeane look more like a dancer.

HEr outfit is the style of a Middle Eastern Bellydancer, which suits the Middle Eastern/Egyptian theme of Falena very nicely.

Which reminds me that she looks like a Raganarok dancer and Karen of S2.

If she's a playable character, I hope she's not as useless as in S4.

Charm Rune = Useless

~ Securing the safety of mone---I mean uhh...people of Island Nations ~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
skymansxeno

30626 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

While I agree that the charm rune = useless, Jeane was hardly useless.....it's hardly useless jamming one of Jeanes thunder bolts up the last bosses ass.
Shigure

Nemui Buntai

150887 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't wait to try Shigure. He definitely seems to be a mix of ninjas and Yam Koo.

Anyone know what he does for an attack? He's holding what seems to be a fairly short sword in his art, but by the blade, like he's going to throw it.
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sydnee wrote:
Dzerassa wrote:
Sydnee wrote:
Jeane look more like a dancer.

HEr outfit is the style of a Middle Eastern Bellydancer, which suits the Middle Eastern/Egyptian theme of Falena very nicely.

Which reminds me that she looks like a Raganarok dancer and Karen of S2.

If she's a playable character, I hope she's not as useless as in S4.

Charm Rune = Useless

Yes, she was confirmed to be a playable character in battle...which means another less slot for us to use in battle, as well. *sigh*
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

More people to have fun with this means:) I found the charm rune very useful stoped some attacks
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd like to say that I think Nelis is one of the coolest characters yet. She looks FIERCE. And also...the Maximillian chick reminds me way too much of Nel Zelpher in Star Ocean 3.
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I rather enjoy the art for V. I guess after the bland and somewhat ugly designs for IV, V's are a welcome change. Everyone just looks so unique and fun to use. Going just on looks, settling for a final 6 may be kind of hard. Hero, Georg, Killey, Craig...All right at the top of the list for me.

What exactly did the charm rune do? Never got far enough in IV to get to Jeane.

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
Holy Paladin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Scott wrote:
What exactly did the charm rune do? Never got far enough in IV to get to Jeane.

It's pretty much a reverse Knight Rune where Jeane's rune charms a enemy into protecting her.
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wahats a Knight rune and was it like your allies protected you or was it you protected a weak enemy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Holy Paladin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

mumbay wrote:
Wahats a Knight rune and was it like your allies protected you or was it you protected a weak enemy

Miklotov had a permanent Knight Rune which caused him to protect anyone who was in critical condition.
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

so he protected even the people the enemies to?
Holy Paladin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

mumbay wrote:
so he protected even the people the enemies to?

What? :? If you asking if Miklotov protects enemies too, then no, he only protects allies.
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didn't mind Jeane's charm rune really, it fit well with her personality I thought.

I will agree though, the character designs are superb for this game. I can already see I'll have a hard time picking a party of 6 people, since I like so many without even knowing personalities, hehee.

-My DeviantArt-
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: