Suikoden Uncouth and Irenic Kosher Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Character Art (Spoilers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kelvingarinkz

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ernesh = Euram Barrow isnt it ?
Ernesh is the girl/boy whose art is on the same page as Jeane's
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think i have areason for Jeanes hair being not grey anymore. Perhaps she is the mutation of her family. You know how they look the same. Perhaps she is the exile/mutation of the family that didn't inherit everything.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Himuro

La Morte

842334 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Or it could be that it's cool to dye hair in Falena (looking at the bright colored hair and Lucretia's attempt to die her hair), and they wanted to do that to so Jeane doesn't look like the Queen (because if her hair was gray she would look exactly like her..and we all thought Arshtat was Jeane when the game was announced).
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wonder how konami will explain this one @.@ i have only noticed arshtat with grwy hair other then the knights
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I guess it may have nothing to do with the story at all. It's just for the purpose stated above. And besides, if the rumor about Jeane's family is true, each and everyone of them have their own style... I guess that's it...

Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey, I was just wondering is it still unclear whether or not, Morgan will be in the game too? if not a SOD, a cameo or something?
Sydnee

Gender Bender

52300 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jeane look more like a dancer. I hope Jeane's family rumor is not true, I still believe that there is only one Jeane :cry:

~ Securing the safety of mone---I mean uhh...people of Island Nations ~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sydnee wrote:
Jeane look more like a dancer.

HEr outfit is the style of a Middle Eastern Bellydancer, which suits the Middle Eastern/Egyptian theme of Falena very nicely.
Vincent Vingerhut

Knights of Rass Will

156581 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There are a lott of interesting characters, thankfully there is a 6 player party now, so it will be less difficult to form a party :)
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think that Ernesh and Euram are two different people. They seem to be of different sizes, and they both use different weapons (Euram seems to use a sword, while Ernesh seems to use a staff).

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
I think that Ernesh and Euram are two different people. They seem to be of different sizes, and they both use different weapons (Euram seems to use a sword, while Ernesh seems to use a staff).

It seems like it'll be like Suikoden II, where if you pick a certain choice, or you do a certain event, you'll get one or the other as that star..like Boris and Ridley Wizen in Suikoden II. I could be wrong, but we just don't know at this point.

Quote:
Hey, I was just wondering is it still unclear whether or not, Morgan will be in the game too? if not a SOD, a cameo or something?

We KNOW he's not a star, and since he hasn't been mentioned yet, it seems he won't be in the game. Way to go, Konami...
NYX

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

from what i know now, i don't want Euram to be a SOD... :evil:
Himuro

La Morte

842334 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

what the heck? SPOILERS
NYX

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i mean i don't like his personality... sorry if that's a spoiler... :|
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Does anybody know if Jeane has that Charm Rune again? I found it completely useless, and a wasted slot which could've been used to make her an even better mage. And if she doesn't have that, maybe it will support the theory that not all the Jeanes are the same person.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: