Suikoden Urgent and Illusional Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Best Mini Game In Suikoden 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I liked the mushroom/mint minigame i liked to find out the stuff of Suikoden I since i never got to play it *sniff sniff*
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I liked that beyblade game too. But I can't remember who is the guy you play with.

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

that would be basil.i found that game to be very easy.was mad at it cause you have to play it over and over just to get that treasure.gotta get 15 wins for this,stop and then get 10 wins,stop and then get 5 more.found that to be a bit annoying.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
dark-knight

Knights of the Dark

23181 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

^and thats whats fun with gunter's/tai ho's game. you have to rely on your gut feeling on whether or not you should continue playing because in that game, you can never be sure with the results.
i have yet to try that minigame with the suikoden 1 army battle and that top game that i have seen somewhere.
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I never even knew about the mushroom/mint game until after I finished the game, twice. I mean, I sure as hell ain't playing it again for that one mini game, unless it really is worth it. In that case I might just pop it back into my PS2 for a play or two. I never had much patience with the mushroom/mint people. well, what do you think guys, is it worth popping SIV back to play this one mini game?
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well not really, just play Suikoden 1 if youve got that, if you havent then maybe, but i hate the mushroom mint people.
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, if you have a save like in the middle of the game. I think no mini-game is worth starting the game again. Just remember about the never ending ship travels. You want that again?

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i'm with felipe on that.it's not worth starting up a new game just to play it.

Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5685455 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For me it was the mushroom v. Mint war minigame. I didn't mind the time it took to grow the mints or mushrooms and the minigame was well worth it. I really did love Sukoden 1's simple major battle system. It was easy and quick, but at the same time it was great and never got old for me. I would love another game to do the same thing with the suikoden 2 battle system. That would be a lot of fun.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Camillus

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And for me this time needed for growing mint/mushroom was killing this mini-game with mint vs mushroom battle. Yeah it was cool and fun to play but growing them was awful.

Ritapon was the best game in it for me. Even Rita's voice wasn't able to stop me from playing this. Ritapon = highly addictive.

From other games I liked chasing mouses with Champoo, however it was rather easy but levels with slippery floor were annoying a little.

Oh and confession room was also fun when you were trying to guess which character was speaking, and it was also helpful in gaining more information about some characters.

So generally mini-games in this Suikoden were very good in my opinion.

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i had an easier time catching the mice on the slippery floor than the normal floor. :?

Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heh, the I liked the Mice game the best. But then again, I have never played the mint game. I know this is kind of off topic but, is there a guide to get the mint game?

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sydnee

Gender Bender

52300 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I finally played the mushy-minty war. very nostalgic XD
I was defeated by those mints! I forgot how S1 army fight works. XD

~ Securing the safety of mone---I mean uhh...people of Island Nations ~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Georg_Prime wrote:
Heh, the I liked the Mice game the best. But then again, I have never played the mint game. I know this is kind of off topic but, is there a guide to get the mint game?

after you have all 108 stars either choose growing mushrooms or mints.choose wisely of which one you want cause you get a certain item after you grow a batch.after your 3rd batch or growing either the mushrooms or the mints the battle occurs.

Rin.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really liked Ritapon when i got the hang of it, except for her voice! I also loved Noahs game, that was great. I just couldnt get the hang of Basils Tops game, i managed to get a window set frow three wins...thats it though and i havent been able to get the mushy/mint to work ><!!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: