Suikoden Ugly and Informational Kibbutz Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

curiosity - rakgi, rikie, axel and jewel

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sydnee

Gender Bender

52300 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: curiosity - rakgi, rikie, axel and jewel Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm just curious about them; silver hair and that arrow thingy on their foreheads. Rakgi, Rikie and Jewel have the same "downward arrow" on their forehead while (I think) Axel has an "upward arrow" on his forehead.

What could it possibly mean? I want to know about their clan or something like that....

~ Securing the safety of mone---I mean uhh...people of Island Nations ~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They are all from the isle of Na-Nal, that explains the triangles.

The difference in triagles probebly negates the fct that Axel is higher up in the hiaracrhy, being the chiefs son.
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If I remember correctly, it's a Na-Nal thing, though I don't know its significance, if there is any significance. I wish I would help you more, but that's all I have.

Edit: Looks like I was beat to the post.

Last edited by Tonberry on Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

An upward blue arrow denotes that the Na-Nal member is a warrior of the tribe and is required to fight in the front lines of battle. A reversed blue arrow means that that resident is to support battle behind the front lines.

Rakgi, Rikie and Jewel's arrows are red which indicates they are away from Na-Nal and thus not fulfilling their duties as members of the clan.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Noah

Sneaky Paw

6913 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah... what you guys said... (beat me to it).

It's not even brought attention to during the game, it's almost like people don't even notice, or they're being polite.

I once thought it may have been something like the red dot of India, but Jewel is clearly not married, and Axel and Rakgi are men.

So... who knows.

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

John does your well of knowledge of random siokoden facts ever run dry?
Sydnee

Gender Bender

52300 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's just odd that only Na-Nal have those kinds of people, but anyway thank you all for giving me some answers.

:wink:

~ Securing the safety of mone---I mean uhh...people of Island Nations ~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sydnee wrote:
It's just odd that only Na-Nal have those kinds of people, but anyway thank you all for giving me some answers.

:wink:

Not necessarily, there are a lot of islands in the Pacific and every one of them has their own customs and societies. Its not too much of a stretch for one island in the IN to have a culture like this.

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I think that we can't necesarily say that the whole upward arrow means your a frontline fighter because if you look in suikoden IV Axel forgets.... But still best theory we got.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's confirmed by Konami. Why did you think I stated it as fact? Just for the heck of it?
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: