Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Easiest Enemy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
uwangski

Lilly's Loyal Guards

701224 Potch
200 Soldiers
32 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wes wrote:
Why did the golem get that seemingly out of place FMV scene anyway?

Well, Neclord did get his cut-scene in South Window!

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

uwangski wrote:
Wes wrote:
Why did the golem get that seemingly out of place FMV scene anyway?

Well, Neclord did get his cut-scene in South Window!

Don't you mean North Window? Even then, it wasn't really full FMV, it changed back to 2D portraits when looking at Neclord's face. But you are right, but why does Luca Blight not get one? Hes more evil than Neclord in a yoga class.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Because any Luca Blight cut scene would probably require him to move, something the cut-scene artists would fail miserably at doing, no doubt.

Even the Neclord one was zoomed out for his actual physical actions (playing the organ), then zoomed in to the 2D side view of Neclord's face for the finish.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree with John on this one,but Wes saying about Neclord in a Yoga class was funny.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
uwangski

Lilly's Loyal Guards

701224 Potch
200 Soldiers
32 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wes wrote:
Don't you mean North Window? Even then, it wasn't really full FMV, it changed back to 2D portraits when looking at Neclord's face. But you are right, but why does Luca Blight not get one? Hes more evil than Neclord in a yoga class.

You see that scene while you're still in South Window, right? But yeah, Neclord was in North Window at that cut-scene.

And Luca Blight had one in the opening, if I remember correctly.

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote]Uwangski wrote Luca Blight had one in the opening,if i remember correctly.

If you mean just pryor to your castle battle with Luca Blight it's likely he does i'll let you know when i get there Uwangski.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
uwangski

Lilly's Loyal Guards

701224 Potch
200 Soldiers
32 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lonelion wrote:
If you mean just pryor to your castle battle with Luca Blight it's likely he does i'll let you know when i get there Uwangski.

No, I mean the opening scene. Right before you see the "Press Start Button" thing.

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok,that beginning,i think alot of characters appear in that opening part of the game,not sure how many though.

LordKratos

Seraphim Of Kooluk

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The opening scene before you load your game it shows Luca Blight looking crazed and maniacal, and I have to say he looked very cool in the picture.
redxa3

Valence Turmeil

363113 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

LordKratos wrote:
The opening scene before you load your game it shows Luca Blight looking crazed and maniacal, and I have to say he looked very cool in the picture.
I agree with you there. He did lok cool in that picture.

Valence Turmeil
The Protectors of the Crimson Deep
Luceit

Defender of Highland

371188 Potch
2170 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The easiest boss would be the golem in Suikoden. It's really weak.

Seraphim Of Kooluk

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You overkill that Golem if you simply leveled up to 5 or 6 which is really easy at that point.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Does that Golem really count? It was really just a creature Luc summons to annoy you, not a maxed out end of area boss...
LordKratos

Seraphim Of Kooluk

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well it does count as its a boss, but its the first boss so o course I wouldn't really expect it to be a maxed out end of area boss.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

LordKratos wrote:
Well it does count as its a boss, but its the first boss so o course I wouldn't really expect it to be a maxed out end of area boss.

Well no, but it's one of those enemies that are strong when you see them, then you can randomnly encounter them in other areas of the game, when your characters are stronger.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: