Suikoden Ugly and Informational Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Easiest Enemy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KratosJudgement

Hell Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah I want to kill them because they are so helpless but they run away right the beginning it makes me kind of mad.
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gorudo is a complete joke, it was so funny. The Bone Dragon is quite depressing since it's so painfully weak to Wind, just throw Luc In your party and watch it turn into dust.

For an honorable mention is The Beast Rune I beat down using only Riou, god that was sad.
KratosJudgement

Hell Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The only person you had in your party was Riou?
Is it even possible to beat him with just Riou?
I bet you had to cheat right, there's no way that possible.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

KratosJudgement wrote:
The only person you had in your party was Riou?
Is it even possible to beat him with just Riou?
I bet you had to cheat right, there's no way that possible.

Suikoden II has a weird handicap system and the boss is made weaker if you only have one person in your party.
zincbrain

Uttuku

441117 Potch
200 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That is cool I will have try that somtimes by far Gourdo is the easiest boss.
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gorudo is one and another one is the Giant Tree in Suikoden 4 which is very very easy indeed :mrgreen:
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Flamo Bringer wrote:
another one is the Giant Tree in Suikoden 4 which is very very easy indeed :mrgreen:

that's only easy if you know when it's going to do it's special attack and if you have the right people with high stats.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yep that's right...
and an addition to it is that the elemental factor which could be controlled quiet easily too :)
uwangski

Lilly's Loyal Guards

701224 Potch
200 Soldiers
32 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wes wrote:
Suikoden II has a weird handicap system and the boss is made weaker if you only have one person in your party.

I've played Suikoden II and finished it six times, and I never tried that. I'll save that for my seventh playthrough.

As for the easiest enemy - I'm sorry if someone might take offense, but I always hated Neclord. The reason? I'm not telling you.

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Someone once called Gorudo,the biggest moron in suikoworld i forget who it was(i laughed really hard when i read that remark.)

Gorudo is toast easily after multiple buddy attacks,i can't wait to beat him up again,the property value in Matilda went up again after Gorudo's death.

I'm currently really early in suikoden 2 again,building up Riou to beat Rowd in Kyaro when he tries to arrest me,some suikosource suikoden 2 secrets has it in the hidden scenes part(mentions beating him in Kyaro,when he tries to arrest you,so i'm trying to do this no matter how long it takes.)

But i agree Gorudo is the weakest .

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

uwangski wrote:
Wes wrote:

I've played Suikoden II and finished it six times, and I never tried that. I'll save that for my seventh playthrough.

As for the easiest enemy - I'm sorry if someone might take offense, but I always hated Neclord. The reason? I'm not telling you.

Because he kidnapped precious Lilly? :mrgreen:

The first time I met him (in Suikoden II) and fought him, he scared the hell out of me, you couldn't touch him! He had creepy music playing in the background and strange attacks. Although when you're actually allowed to damage him hes pretty easy because hes only attacking women in your party, usually the same one.
uwangski

Lilly's Loyal Guards

701224 Potch
200 Soldiers
32 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wes wrote:
Because he kidnapped precious Lilly?

Exactly. Now that you got it right, I might as well reveal my whole thought.

Other than kidnapping my little Lilly, he bragged all day, then lost in a few turns. Honestly, he wasn't an interesting opponent for me. Sometimes, I feel the Golem was the main boss, not Neclord. :twisted:

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Way to go Uwangski,you taught that,goofy Neclord a lesson,He's another one who's gonna pay when i get to Tinto for taking out Viktor's entire village,i must get revenge for my mentor and his departed loved ones.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Neclord was a bit of a joke - I basically beat him down with Viktor smacking. That was all it took - the only magic I used in the fight was Kahn's Resurrection Rune. :D

Although he isn't as much as a joke of Gorudo - you basically had a couple of kids. And you beat him. He can't even hurt me bad enough.

And, I don't think SIV's tree was easy - sure, I can knock off a fourth of its HP in two hits from Ted, but his attack when he turns White is what brings me down. Even if I used Rush on it once. :P

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

uwangski wrote:
Wes wrote:
Because he kidnapped precious Lilly?

Exactly. Now that you got it right, I might as well reveal my whole thought.

Other than kidnapping my little Lilly, he bragged all day, then lost in a few turns. Honestly, he wasn't an interesting opponent for me. Sometimes, I feel the Golem was the main boss, not Neclord. :twisted:

Why did the golem get that seemingly out of place FMV scene anyway?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: