Suikoden Urgent and Illusional Knowledge Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Easiest Enemy
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Easiest Enemy Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i see that there is a toughest enemy thread,so i thought about we can see what the easiest enemy was.oh and try not post any tactics stuff due to the announcement thread.

i found the giant tree in 4 to be very very easy.it didn't take me to long to defeat it.only hard thing was,was trying to tell if it was going to use it's specail attack on you or not.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gorudo. Hands down. Riou and Jowy each with level 4 magic?

Here's how the battle goes.
1. Jowy casts Hungry Friend. All of Gorudo's lackeys are killed and Gorudo takes massive damage (around 1500-1800).
2. Riou casts Forgiver Sign. SInce no one took any damage yet, Gorudo takes about 2000 more damage.
3. Gorudo attacks and misses or casts some Earth spell that does hardly any damage (usually to Jowy, whose HP doesn't really matter.
4. Jowy casts Hungry Friend again.
5. Gorudo dies.

I think he was put in the game to be a punching bag, though. You spend the whole game seeing what a soulless jerk he is, so I guess they wanted to give him an eneding where he was b***hed out. They succeeded. Hell, if Tir McDohl was in your party, Gorudo would have been killed before he could even act!

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

duh i could forget about gorudo.like you it only takes me 5 steps.but i usually don't use forgiven sign until the 2nd turn to heal any damange.so mine would be this.

1:Jowy casts hungry friend

2:Riou attacks Gorudo

3:Gorudo attacks

4:Jowy casts his level 3 spell

5:Riou casts forgiven sign

Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

6. Gorudo Dies

You'd be better off casting Forgiver Sign in the first round since it would mean the battle went for 3 seconds less.

And while not as easy as Gorudo, Neclord when you fight him after the stone golem is pretty easy. Mainly because by that time you've got enough Ressurection Runes to bring Adam and Eve back to life.
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gorudo. He's a punching bah, but it's a really satisfying punching back. He's just such a ...jerk!

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Leon Silverberg

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hehe... Varkas & Sydonia in Suiko 1..
You will quickly defeat them with using the "Talisman Attack" - Unite of Pahn and Gremio
dark-knight

Knights of the Dark

23181 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

my pick would be:

the hollies all around the suikoden world!!.. lol.

the thread starter did not specify what type of enemy (boss/sub boss/ ordinary creatures)

as for the boss type. yeah ill have to go with gorudo. no sweat.
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mind is probably Suikoden IV the Retaking of Razaril
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

dark-knight wrote:
my pick would be:

the hollies all around the suikoden world!!.. *laugh*.

the thread starter did not specify what type of enemy (boss/sub boss/ ordinary creatures)

as for the boss type. yeah ill have to go with gorudo. no sweat.

ya that's true,i didn't specify that.but i would count the those as like a random encounter more than an enemy.

dark-knight

Knights of the Dark

23181 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

^they still are your enemies. only chosen randomly. unlike those bosses that are required. so unless you change your first post as to what type of enemy, the ordinary creatures will still count.
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

wataru14 wrote:
Gorudo. Hands down. Riou and Jowy each with level 4 magic?

Agreed, it's a shame he couldn't last a bit longer, I rather enjoyed using Riou and Jowy together.

But since he's already been mentioned, I'll say the Blue Mantrix (sp?) in Suikoden 3 at Mt. Hei-Tuo. I had mounted Hugo with a fury and killer rune on Fubar with a double-strike rune and I beat him in one (critical) hit haha. Easiest 100k potch I ever made.

The Nemesis in Suikoden 3 (guardian of the treasure in Mt. Senai in Geddoe's chapter 2) was a breeze too. His lightning magic didn't hurt at all... most of the time I could cancel it.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Can you cancel it? IIRC, you can't cancel the chanting of the Nemesis. Even with Juan and Yuiri doing x3 damage per hit, it still didn't get cancelled.

If we're talking bosses, then one of the first few things that come to mind is the Abomination at North Window Castle. It could possibly pose a problem (like it did with my cousin), but when I fought it, I had given Viktor the Fire Lizard Rune and attached a Fire Sealing Rune to him so he was pretty much a badass killer, and with Battle Oath, he took that hideous thing down without a problem.

Actually, pretty much every boss who have clear elemental weaknesses are pretty easy, but at the same time, could be very difficult opponents if you don't know what you're doing. I think the Rock Golem at the Crom Mines (weak to lightning) and the Bone Dragon at Greenhill (weak to wind) are the most obvious ones that fit this description.
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I think I cancelled him... hmmm. I could be wrong though, my memory is fuzzy. I'm not entirely certain now that I think about it, I thought I did.... *shrug* He's still pretty easy though.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
KratosJudgement

Hell Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hollyberries are the easiest enemies of all time in Suikoden.
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Especially when half of them just run away at the beginning of the battle....
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: