Suikoden United and Illegal Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Quick Suikoden III Question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Quick Suikoden III Question Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In Luc's Chapter, can you only play the story battles in which Luc won? For example, if I beat Luc and Sarah in the battle at the Great Hollow in which Sarah masquerades as Chris, would I lose the opportunity to play that battle as Sarah and Luc? Thanks in advance.
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah. You hit the nail on the head. The better you play in the actual story, the less fun you get to have with Luc. It's sad really. I need to go through the game and lose all the battles I can afford to lose, so I can see all of the battles as Luc, but it's hard to force myself to lose those.
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well the first time i played through i lost all the battles against Luc, Yuber and Sarah so when i played Luc's POV i got to see it all.

But when i did the Chris lvl99 trick and beefed up all my characters i beat all the Luc, Yuber and Sarah battles.........needless to say i did not get too far in Luc's POV after that!
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, i for one can't help but want to beat Yuber whenever i can.
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I for one can't help but beat all the Destructive force. Those evil little ******* They have no right trying to destroy the continent even if they want to get out of a prision
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i don't think i ever got close to beating them any time.it was mainly luc using his high powerful true wind rune to kill me on the 2nd attack.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
uwangski

Lilly's Loyal Guards

701224 Potch
200 Soldiers
32 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So, in short, if I win some battles against the destroyers, there will be less cutscenes in Luc's story? That's sad to hear as I have defeated them...I can't remember if that's twice or three times...on my second playthrough.

By the way, what's that Chris lvl99 trick?

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That can be found here.
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Man, I got owned by Luc and Co. even harder than I thought during the main storyline, then...because I got all the battles except the initial Man in Black battle in the caves in Hugo's story when I played Luc's chapters. From Luc's side, at least, they were ridiculously easy...

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
uwangski

Lilly's Loyal Guards

701224 Potch
200 Soldiers
32 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Everyone's Grudge wrote:
That can be found here.

Thanks but I didnt understand how to do it...

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i think it was so, that you die in the first grassland battle i nchris-chapters without saving in order to have the gained exp from the battle and repeating it until you reach level 99.. i never tried it.. this would be boring..and to much work..if i want lvl 99 i could us a xploder or action replay...hehehe
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My first time all the way through S3, I made sure to win every battle against the Destroyers, but this time through, for some reason I just couldn't beat Yuber in the tunnel with Hugo.
*Possible spoilers ahead*

Also the Geddoe Chp. 2 battle is hard because you have to beat Dukes team first, and quick enough so you have enough health to survive the first attack by Luc, and then take out Luc fast enough so he doesn't do any more damage, and get lucky enough so Sarah doesn't attack you. The last time I played that, Luc wiped out Jacques, Queen, and Ayla, and left the others with less than 50 HP each. Luckily Sarah healed herself (Idiot!) while Geddoe took out Luc with his lightning rune. From there it was a cake walk! Still pretty close, though.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
uwangski

Lilly's Loyal Guards

701224 Potch
200 Soldiers
32 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In my fourth Suikoden II playthrough, I used an infinite item cheat. Although I dont advise doing this, I would like to share my experience. (If you do cheat, do it after one or two playthroughs)

This infinite item cheat doesnt clear out items you used. For example, if I used Defense Stone, it will not vanish. It will be there again and again even after using it a thousand times. In this cheat, you dont have to earn levels, as you can have max stats at level 30 or below.

Also in this cheat, if you equip someone with Sacrificial Jizo, he or she will never die. He or she keeps on restocking Jizos forever.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: