Suikoden United and Illegal Kibbutz Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Walkable character in IV
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:47 am    Post subject: Walkable character in IV Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have heard rumors that it is possible to change the character you walk as in Suikoden IV to Jeane. Is this true? I haven't seen any way to do this, and I'm almost done with my second playthrough in the new game+. How do I do it? Thank you.
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You can walk with anyone. In a new game plus game, all you have to do is put a different character in the top slot in your menu and they will be your walk around character. Cool huh?
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject: Re: Walkable character in IV Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dzerassa wrote:
I have heard rumors that it is possible to change the character you walk as in Suikoden IV to Jeane. Is this true? I haven't seen any way to do this, and I'm almost done with my second playthrough in the new game+. How do I do it? Thank you.

If your asking what I think your asking, you just put Jeane in your party

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thank you very much for the advice!
Baggins

Brotherhood of the White Wolf

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Walkable character in IV Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Georg_Prime wrote:
Dzerassa wrote:

Georg, I think that what you're thinking of is how to have Jeane be the person who "walks" during the loading scene. (Where it shows a little sprite of Jeane.) However, I think what was being asked was how to have the person you walk around as change to a different character. (For example, at the very end of the game, when Elenor is your walking character in Fort El-Eal.)

Very cool, though. I didn't even know it was possible to change this.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, it's possible, but only in the New Game+, as mentioned above. I have not experienced it yet though, but from what I have gathered, you do it by putting the person that you want to walk with (in this case, Jeane) on the first slot of your party (where Lazlo originally is) whenever you talk to Desmond or Louise.
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Before you go to fight Baradeu on the first file Snowe can be in front but when the Lazlo starts being more indapent that stops which I think is interesting.

CLERKS
Leon Silverberg

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

cool one more reason to replay suiko4.
i didn't heard of that feature anywhere.. i heard rumors of plans to make it possible to play as jeane..but.. hehe.. i will try it as soon as possible :D
Sydnee

Gender Bender

52300 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hey......that's cool!

>.< must finish.....the....game...... :x

~ Securing the safety of mone---I mean uhh...people of Island Nations ~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Walkable character in IV Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Baggins wrote:
Georg_Prime wrote:
Dzerassa wrote:

Georg, I think that what you're thinking of is how to have Jeane be the person who "walks" during the loading scene. (Where it shows a little sprite of Jeane.) However, I think what was being asked was how to have the person you walk around as change to a different character. (For example, at the very end of the game, when Elenor is your walking character in Fort El-Eal.)

Very cool, though. I didn't even know it was possible to change this.

OH! Sorry I didn't read it correctly! That's pretty sweet, me wonders if there is anything else?

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i suggest you put jeane as your walking person and go talk to people on different islands.it's very interesting to see what people will say to her.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oooooohhh!!! So the dialogue changes too? That's pretty neat. I would like to put Snowe in the party and go talk to people at Razril. It would be awesome if one of the civilians just suddenly stabbed him then it was game over. Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Me so evile. :twisted:
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

some times it changes and some times it don't.i just found that out.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Piercezoner

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Even though you still change the person walking they still walk very oddly. Jeane just runs wierd in fast-motion, and Snowe's animation is like a women
Sydnee

Gender Bender

52300 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hope they have the same stuff in Suiko V.....

It's very neat-o! I'm tired of Lazlo.....hehe :mrgreen:

~ Securing the safety of mone---I mean uhh...people of Island Nations ~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: