Suikoden Urgent and Informational Kriegspiel Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Valentines Day
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arcana

The Engineers

190546 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So apparently, for those guys who hate Valentine's day, there's a Steak and BJ Day declared for March the 14th.

... Yes, *that* kind of BJ.
Innocent kiddies need not click here.
Grab that deck of cards and hit me. haha... hehehe.... *shifty glance*.
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah Arcana, nothing short of controvertial again i see :P .

To all who has a sucky (not in THAT kind of way) day, the worst is over, so turn that frown upside down and be proud to be single. Or dont leave the house untill you have a 'significant other' either works for me.

Alternativly you could always ask Arcana where to get these BJ's from, the little minx.
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Arcana wrote:
So apparently, for those guys who hate Valentine's day, there's a Steak and BJ Day declared for March the 14th.

Man is that true? another reason for other people to celebrate hahaha~ =P

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hahah.. Steak and BJ day....March 14...well it's down in my calander!! I'll probally spend that day just like V-day though...talking to friends on messinger and watching "The Breakfast Club".

Anyways so mid day yesterday..my ex text messages me on my cell...asking him why I wasn't at work (why does even care?)...and then she wished me a happy valentines day. My reply was: "Me and my friend randy didn't feel like harassing the country on V-day....oh yeah, you too" It's becoming kind of a sport now to become as heartless to her as possible..well because thats how she was with me less than a month ago. Anyways thats my V-day story..

White Wind Brigade

205407 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I sort of like Valentine's Day, although I've never even had a boyfriend...
My mom gave me some chocolate and I e-mailed a drawing to a few of my friends as a card.

In Japan, March 14th is White Day. On Valentine's Day women give chocolate to men, and on White Day men who received chocolate return the favor. It's just one of those holidays that originated mostly as a marketing effort of sorts, but it is something else on March 14th...

Grasslands National Banana Appreciation Month!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Arcana wrote:

That is beyond awesome.
Shadow

The Arabian Nomades

649 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For me valintines day wasn't as speicil as usual but at least while I was in english me and my class gt some cake and partied on a doble period :D
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Himuro wrote:
Arcana wrote:

That is beyond awesome.

I COMPLETELY and utterly agree.

I've never thought of Valentine's Day as a real holiday, or even a real special day for that matter. I think women treat it and look forward to it like a sacred, holy day or something though.
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Captain Hero

Forsaken Elites

194469 Potch
361 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I enjoy Valentine's Day, even though I consider it just like any other day, the only difference is that it has a name. But I do enjoy watching young couples in love spending the day together, or those romantic gestures you can't believe you're doing just for the sake of your special someone's happiness. It's the only day of the year you see peace and harmony in my country, and its the only year you see people acutally being nice to people they don't know. Valentine's Day is something I always wait for because its the only time of the year that I'm actually performing the romantic stuff I saw and made a list of while watching movies and T.V.

Baggins

Brotherhood of the White Wolf

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I'm a fan of Valentine's Day too, although generally it doesn't seem to end up as more than any other day for me. One of the main reasons I like it, though, is 'cause it actually practically forces guys to get up OFF their rumps and do something to show the women in their lives how special they are. There's too many guys who just expect their girlfriends/fiancees/wives to just BE there and do everything for them, and it's nice for them to realize that, yes, these girls want to be treated like the queens they are!

*sigh* Sorry, I don't know why I got onto that little rant, but it's nice to see girls treated as they should be treated more often...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
zincbrain

Uttuku

441117 Potch
200 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To me Valintie's Day is another warped holiday made by card companies just to earn more money. Sort of like christmas.
Baggins

Brotherhood of the White Wolf

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Neither Valentine's Day nor Christmas were made by card companies to earn more money. Both of them were created long ago and were celebrated by people for very valid reasons. It's simply that card companies and business owners took them and corrupted them, turning them into overly-capitalistic events. I enjoy Valentine's Day despite its current trends into materialism. Christmas I celebrate because it represents the day of Christ's birth, though I am definitely upset by all the materialism that it has become associated with. Especially when Christmas displays are put up the day after Halloween, now! But in the end, I still like both holidays.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hahah so they actually have a Website for the Steak and BJ day.. here ya go everyone!!! http://www.steakandbjday.com/

It's kind of interesting... ooh and Sorry Sars and the other admins if you find this link way too inapproiate for this family forum...I have went through the site though and its a farily clean site.

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Somehow I doubt that people who were alone on Feb. 14th will reap the benifits of March 14th, but sill, a great idea. :mrgreen:

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well i know i learnt a few new tricks....
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: