Suikoden United and Irenic Karma Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Valentines Day
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Krawnik

Groundhog Pirates

4500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bwargh, I HATE it when people complain about Valentine's Day.

Yeah, this year I'm single again on Valentine's Day, but I like Valentine's Day! I think it's a cool idea, made-up or otherwise. It's just a nice day to do stupid romantic junk and get away with it. Maybe I'm just old fashioned like that, but I think it's cool.

And people who are grumpy about being single on Valentine's Day need to deal. People will be dating whether or not it's Valentine's Day, and you're not particularly grumpy any other day, why today?

I just think it's a fun day if you're with someone, and nothing out of the ordinary if you're not.

416- friggin' racists, messing up my generalizations, also stealing my jobs, women.
RIP Ninjalicious
Baggins

Brotherhood of the White Wolf

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I totally agree, Krawnik! There's nothing wrong with being single (never had a Valentine's Day where I wasn't!), and if you're not single, then it can be a lot of fun! I remember one of my favorite Valentine's Days was a few years back, and I bought daisies for each of a lot of my female friends (whether they had boyfriends or not! I wasn't trying to come on to them, I was just trying to show them I appreciated their friendship!), and they loved it! If you don't have a "special someone" at present, why not just go out of your way to make someone else feel appreciated? There's more kinds of love than just "romantic interest," so show it in a different way! :)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Himuro

La Morte

842834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I made this for her.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/himurokoken/valentine.jpg
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Noo... V-day Update from this morning... So I have so far recived two little sums of chocolate from two random girls I hardly know at college?....and my mum has not giving me anything :(. Not a card...no chocolate...EHHH....For me V-day= chocolate from my parents because I'm too lame enough to have my own valentine. :(.. ooh well..maybe I'll eat some Ice Creame and cry my sorrows away haha...

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
I think some of my friends and I are going to a hot club, like the Kingdom or the Phoenix probably just to troll for girls.

I wish I had a club to go to and get somone....but no, no luck...no club no way to get to...and no way to invoke intrest. like boobies and flashy earings...sexy "come get me now" clothing. how wonderfull would it be, to turn heads, floor people and um...drive them wild, wihout touch!

Quote:
Valentines Day is the day where singles get together in the club and i liek pants but don't wear any about how they're single. Go to the bar, grab a beer, stand up on stage, and declare your hatred for this day with a toast.

nor do I do that, or have somewhere to go and bositruisly complaine.

Quote:
And yes, I hate when people don't know what to get their significant other. Either start paying attention to what they say or ask and then write some stuff down.

exactly..."noo i wuz wif heem for 3 years...ohnoz what do i get?" Or what about the 4 month realtionshipers who act like the've been together sence the dawn of time.

I need to move on from my net obcession, I think now is the best time to start no? I'm almost glad I dind't spend any money mailing anything to him. it hurts I almost feel horrble but I'm almost feeling good about it, moving on and living...ah....but it still stings.

I just really want the sappy, fluff crap all the others have, I need it now because I'm slowly going crazy...and I never got to spend Valentines day with a highschool sweetie, which is mandatory for being a real human. I want somone close so I can join the masses and make girls cry when all they got was a crappy plastic flower and I got sapphires.

It would be so awsome...to be taken out somwhere fancy...knowing how hard it is to get into said resutrant but, my guy made it possible.

and for you internet-based relationships...it must be sad if your sweeite is just a person behind a text box though, what romantic evening can that be? its all typing. Myabe you get somthing in the mail, but come on....no candles and champainge and cuddles? might as well be single.

Quote:
sn't there a day for singles?

thats to enjoy and celerbrate being single I think, not cry about it and hook up.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok Ok...this was my plan for my date untill she dumped me a while ago. For Valentines day I wanted to get her something for each sense! First I was going to buy her a awsome blanket or a teddy.. or the sense of touch...then I was going to take her out to dinner for the sense of touch...buy her flowers for the sense of smell...take her to a movie for the sense of sight..and for the sense of hearing perhaps play a song some sappy acustic song on my guitar..so I had this all planned out..but maybe some other year I can fullfill it...Lady Kuwaizair what do you think?

Rain Dogs

37957 Potch
0 Soldiers
196054 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Happy Single Awareness Day to everyone!!
Takemura

Darkside of the Moon

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lets all join hands and sing Simple plan.!

But I won't because I got a flower from a girly! o la la! Joy! I will get through another weekend :)

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Masaya wrote:
Ok Ok...this was my plan for my date untill she dumped me a while ago. For Valentines day I wanted to get her something for each sense! First I was going to buy her a awsome blanket or a teddy.. or the sense of touch...then I was going to take her out to dinner for the sense of touch...buy her flowers for the sense of smell...take her to a movie for the sense of sight..and for the sense of hearing perhaps play a song some sappy acustic song on my guitar..so I had this all planned out..but maybe some other year I can fullfill it...Lady Kuwaizair what do you think?

sounds cute. wish I had a guy to do that for me. unless one were closer and in an established reatlionship...one could move the tactile part of sence to last *wink*

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Himuro

La Morte

842834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

kuwaizair just hook up with me and it'll all be fine and dandy
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got a valentine today, for an hour. Me and my mate, who i plan to marry when they get out of the RAF decided to be each others Valentine, it was nice.
Agahnim

Endurvakning

932410 Potch
200 Soldiers
36 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I spent another grueling day wanting someone I'll never actually have. Just another Valentine's Day for me now it seems.

Well I can't lie, it was actually better than last year though for reasons best left undisclosed.

Howarh.

"The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience."
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My teacher talk about how people kill themselves on this day, she sounded very depress am worried for her. :shock:

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I felt a bit discrouraged today. A lot of people give their friends things on Valentine's Day, but a lot of people were passing things out and skipping over me and a few others, as if intentionally. There were nice people who gave me things and wished me a happy Valentine's Day, but there were also a lot of people who were very rude to others. Valentine's Day brings out the best in some people and the worst in others. It's a weird day. That much is certain. Overall, today had its ups and downs for me, and it ended up relatively average. However, I saw many getting quite hurt and discouraged today, so I am thinking that the holiday might not be worth it. :|
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Himuro wrote:
I made this for her.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/himurokoken/valentine.jpg

oh man that's nice.

yeah i second that there's nothing wrong in being single.

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: