Suikoden Utopian and Inspirational Kraalesque Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Valentines Day
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah! tnx for the words. well sooner or later your special someone will come along for those who are still single. just don't be overconfident and stupid for them not to like you.

just be yourself. :D

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't mind it so much. Usually I get away with sending one rose each to my good lady friends, and then I'm off the hook for the entire year. (Reserving roses a month or so in advance usually ensures some type of discount for me at Conroy's flowers) They get pretty pricey around Valentines Day, so they appreciate the so called "trouble" I went through for them. It's not even a big deal though. Being single saves me some money to do that kind of stuff.

But all the same, It's a nice little pick-me-up gift, and the look on their faces is priceless. Really, no trouble at all. I'm not trying to date them either, since that causes more tumultuous problems more than anything.

But in return, I do get brownie points from them. This helps when I want to date their friends . . . Whaaat? People swear like the only thing I have to do with my life is play games :D

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Never really cared about the holiday but we have a senior valentines pouches and I printed out Seven of my or should I say his true valentine to 7 of my fellow students (Some I don't really know well, but...)

"Saint Valentine refused to send Chuck Norris a valentine. We remember his foolish action on the date of his death every year. If you don't send him a valentine he'll send you a roundhouse kick to the crotch!"

Chuck Norris is all the valentine you need!

I also sent myself a valentine and it reads...

To Me

Kill yourself... Just kidding!

Love, myself
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

so does that mean i should or shouldnt send one to chuck?

since here in the UK it is offically valentines day (2:23 am) im gonna change the topic a little, so how did your valentines day go? (dont answer untill later, but i wont be here later so im doing it now, if that makes sense, i know i didnt)
Takemura

Darkside of the Moon

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm goina stay home and lock myself in my room playing simple Plan really loud With a knife close by............. :( :( :( :( :(

"How could this happen to me? I've made my mistake! But life gos on!"

:mrgreen:

lol Username thats a funny Letter send me one too! :)

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hate Chuck Norris jokes. They were never funny, and never will be.

With that out of the way, I shall tell you all that I am single. I am hoping for something more from a certain friend of mine, but I don't think it will happen tomorrow, if at all, so I am not really concerned about Valentine's Day.
Arcana

The Engineers

190546 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ice wrote:
Not only that, it's also a holiday that only one sex cares about, while the other just prays for it to end quickly so they can get to their sex.

Hahahaha :) I laughed at this.

Valentines Day is the day where singles get together in the club and bitch about how they're single. Go to the bar, grab a beer, stand up on stage, and declare your hatred for this day with a toast.
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I much like a few others on the forum am single, for this Valentines Day, which I suppose is good on the pocket book, but leaves a person kind of out of the loop so to speak. I could always make the effort tommorow and get the only person that really matters some kind of present. I dont know what that would be, or what said person would like, but I suppose they would take whatever I picked. Hard not to, considering that it would be for me, and I suggest anyone who is single do the same thing. Just get yourself something to make yourself feel better, like a game or some other such thing, which seems like an appropriate measure to take for us gamers. I mean we dont have anyone else to spend it on, in some cases we do of course, but I am speaking generally and l must admit some of us are lucky enough to have someone this season. So for all us single people, whether it's tommorow, or some other time this week, go buy yourself a game. I hear a couple of good ones are coming out this week, both of them to my knowledge coincidentalyl come out tommorow if it makes you feel better. I know when I head to the mall on Friday it will make me feel better to grab Drakengard 2, and Grandia 3.

Anyways for those of you out there, who do have someone special out there, take the time to buy them something nice in appreciation of them. This doesnt matter whether you are male, or female since gift giving should be a mutual deal dont you think so? Anyways whether you go buy them a game or something, or just a card it's the thought that counts. So go do that, and you might be rewarded if they have a single brain cell in their mind.

Brotherhood of the White Wolf

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I actually had the only class I have on Tuesdays cancelled for tomorrow. No, it wasn't because of Valentine's Day, it was because we have oral exams in French class on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week, and since I signed up for Wednesday, I don't have any classes to go to tomorrow! Hooray for sleeping in on Valentine's Day! :D

So basically, my plans include waking up ridiculously late, reading a bit, going to work for a few hours, and then meeting a lady friend for dinner, hopefully, depending on a few variables that affect her evening schedule. All in all, it should be one of my better V-days...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
goodbye

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Today I picked up some flowers at 10am (I did order them last week though, wasn't entirely last minute), got my girlfriend 15 mins later and very shortly afterward dropped her at work for 11am.

I spent much of the rest of the day until this point trying to get in touch with people regarding my 21st and playing Mario Power Tennis, soon I shall go off to work where I will probably remain the rest of the day.

When I didn't have a girlfriend a (then) close friend and I would be each other's 'Valentine' as such. We'd basically exchange gifts and spend the day together, took the focus off us both being single for that day which was good. We were each other's first Valentine, and it's nice that nothing had to spoil that since we can't ever break up because we'll never be together.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Locke

Poker of Doom

157293 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Get to work all night. O well, doesn't bother me, I don't have to worry about this day anyways.

3 Time Suikox WWE Fantasy Champion
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i only slept for a few hours and after some quarreling haha! we agreed on going out. i actually am the one who's insisting on taking her out. but she just wanna stay in the house and eat home cook meal.

but that can't be! i have plans. yeah after talking to her mom on the phone i went to to the mall. went to the flowershops and scanned the flowers. :P manage to get a discount on a bouquet. it's really beautiful! man i didn't hesitated to ask the nice old lady for it. yeah she even gave me discount for the holland tulips oh yeah. the two wrappers were colored silverish green and the outer wrapper is yellow green sorry for ranting but it really caught my eyes. :shock:

there's so many people celebrating man it was crowded in the shops. i ask the old lady if i can come back a little later coz my girl is already coming. surprise surprise! :wink:

we ate at a japanese reaturant. we both like japanese cuisine personally i think japanese foods are one of the best cuisine around. and i told her that i was sorry couldn't buy any flowers coz i'm in a rush. :mrgreen: after that we strolled, window shop and played in timezone. she's beating me in every game like basketball and whack a somthing something but i really like to let her win.

like someone said here. her smile means everything to me! :D priceless! after that we went outside the shops for awhile. she's eyeing the flowers and told me that the day was really great. man after that i told her to wait near the fountain just in the middle of the square. and got the flowers and kiss the nice old lady for the discount and keeping it in store. then went to her kiss her and said surprise! yeah i know i'm a boring guy a flower for a surprise. :|

the smile man i couldn't forget it and we're both laughing haha! coz i was tricking her again. and she suddenly said surprise! and i got fhm edition for this month i couldn't ask for more. everything she give's me i cherish.

went to my house and my mother and her have a little chat. then we dance a little yeah a little more. :mrgreen: i couln't even believe i dance the night away to the tune of 1969! she was laughing hard and i'm liking it.

went to their house to say hello to her mom and thank her. went hope happily! oh yeah! :D

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
skymansxeno

30626 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Boy...there are a lot of lonely single people at this board...I feel like I fit right in. LOL

Yeah, I don't care for this holiday much either. It's the most camercial of all holidays. And I don't really care what the history of this holiday is, as of today this holiday is to make the stores happy, women with boyfriends and husbands happy and single people feel even more like loosers than they already feel. All I am doing is going out to dinner and going home to work out...trying to loose a lot of weight and lost 30 lbs in the last month :)

I really don't care about Valentines day most years but this year it has been very depressing for me. A lot of my friends are either married or have girlfriends. I am so alone.
Captain Hero

Forsaken Elites

194469 Potch
361 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Its pretty much a sad and happy Valentine's day for me. Spent my day alone(most of the time), my girlfriend was with her family and they were out of town. Good thing that we got to spend time together during the weekends before she left, but I regret not treating that day as an early celebration for Valentine. The weird thing was that I kinda spent the day with old girlfriends and past relationships, but it was nothing special. We all just wanted to have a small singles get-together. I suck though, I left early to check up on my girlfriend, I was waiting for her e-mail. I was home alone, and the only thing that made me smile was the Valentine's Day e-card she sent me. It was so sweet and funny. XD

kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

to get the avatar on Neopets I sent someone an e-card.
My stepdad gets me and my mom chocolate, but we wind up being pissy and fighting for the better box. Lindtt Truffles over Russle Stoufers who-knows-wahtsinthebox.

sad.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: