Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Travel to the Island Nations?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Alkazar wrote:
Dzerassa wrote:
Aside from Jeane and Viki, no.

How about Ted? Since, you know, he's about due to wind up in the McDohl home sometime about Suikoden V or so.

Seeing as Ted was found by Teo on a Jowston-Scarlet Moon battlefield, it seems highly unlikely.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Alkazar

The Sons of Senan

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

John Layfield wrote:
Alkazar wrote:
Dzerassa wrote:
Aside from Jeane and Viki, no.

How about Ted? Since, you know, he's about due to wind up in the McDohl home sometime about Suikoden V or so.

Seeing as Ted was found by Teo on a Jowston-Scarlet Moon battlefield, it seems highly unlikely.

Once again, I am being misunderstood and must say that I was never stating he'd be in Suikoden V, instead that he was alive still, as had been asked by the original question. The statement of "he's about due to wind up in the McDohl home sometime about Suikoden V or so" refers to the time, not the physical location of him being found.

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Alkazar wrote:
Dzerassa wrote:
And Ted would be in the Scarlet Moon Empire by now, adopted by Teo Mcdohl. So, that wouldn't work. And, he's not in the game. Falena and the island nations are not near Gregminister, where Ted would be. And besides, his sotyr is done. We know pretty much everything that happened to him.

Yes, but his question was if anyone from Suikoden IV was still around, i.e. alive, not just if they were in Suikoden V or not. Your answer was not, therefore, entirely correct and I merely corrected what you said by mentioning that Ted was, indeed, still alive, because he's due to be found on the battlefield by Teo sometime around the same time setting as Suikoden V.

Then, Yes, Ted would obviously still be around, with Kyril, Lazlo, Jeane, and Viki, but only Jeane and Viki will be in the game.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Alkazar wrote:

Once again, I am being misunderstood and must say that I was never stating he'd be in Suikoden V, instead that he was alive still, as had been asked by the original question. The statement of "he's about due to wind up in the McDohl home sometime about Suikoden V or so" refers to the time, not the physical location of him being found.

Ah, my apologies then.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wait Then who happens to take Luc/TEd's star Zerasse or is a new True Rune or a new Powerful rune holder?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Spoilers. Highlight to read.
Zerase takes Luc and Ted's star. She is the holder to the stone tablet this time around. Her rune is not a true rune, or so I've heard. It' just a one-of-a-kind very powerful rune called the Star Rune.
End of spoilers.

But, we're getting off the topic...can anyone tell us anything else about the island nations in the game?
ninjakoriku

Roxas Roxxors

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is there any mention of Lazlo?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lalzo may have been killed even with all his battle experience. But it is still hard to believe someone could live 150 years without dieing for all we know he may have been ambushed once and taken captive, tortured, then had the true rune take his life due to the fact he was too tired to take it. IT is possible I'm just stating that Lazlo may be immortal through aging but he can still die from being killed by sword and such
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ted lived for over 300 years, so it's very possible that Lazlo is still alive during III's story.

Roxas Roxxors

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was actually inquiring if hes mentioned at all in the game, like by characters who come from the Island Nations.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Prophecy

Local Ruffians!!!!

60970 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

but what about the island nations?
Im very curious.....

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For info on the Island Nations, I had answered that with the help of Melange in the previous page. It's in black text, so please highlight it to read.
Obel Soldier

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dzerassa wrote:
Update and spoilers. Highlight to read.

Evidentally, in the game, there IS a travel to the island nations. It's to some island that wasn't in Suikoden IV. People speculated that the name translated to "Iluya", but then it didn't translate to that. It seems that the "Obel Soldiers" were just "Island Nation soliders", and that uniform is what all soldiers from the Island Nations wear.
End of spoilers.

Well, that answers our questions, for the most part.

This pleases me greatly. Thank you very much for this bit of information.

^ Shout out to John Layfield. Thanks for the sig, homes.

Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You get to go to a portion of the Island Nations, but it's one island which you never visited in Suikoden 4 (apparently a newly developed island).
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Awesome. It's a shame that you can't visit some of the Southern Islands though, like Razril, Obel and such... It would have been good to see how they turned out over the time frame from Suikoden IV to V.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: