Suikoden United and Irenic Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

any nation want me?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shadowdragonknight

12727 Potch
1326 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:37 am    Post subject: any nation want me? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i would like to join any nation that want me to join.
but i am not online everyday and there is nothing interesting for me to say, so i want to join the war and find something to do in this site.
i am not a suikoden fan, but i like suikoden games...
if i say something rude please pardon me...
pardon: sorry for the trouble i cause in the past because i was still a kid at that time but now i understand more and i am matured a little, so i want to regain the pride and honor that is rightfully mine...
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Make love, not war.

But if you insist - you dropped out or were kicked out of your original nation. You're stuck as you are unless a nation leader wants to pay 1,000,000 potch for you to come in which is highly unlikely.

Please don't advertise your services as it's a waste of time and causes un-needed clutter.

All is not lost though as you can join the Mercenary Guild. For more information have a look at Have no nation? Become a mercenary!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: