Suikoden Urgent and Irenic Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Timeline

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:47 am    Post subject: Timeline Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Will you be updating the Timeline to include the characters and events of Rhapsodia any time soon? I'm just dying to figure out how old a couple of the characters are supposed to be.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

When I get the time, I suppose. I'm working on the webring script now, and after that I have to work on a number of admin scripts, and then the script for naval battles, and then some others.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's not even out in Europe yet! Don't you go screwing us over in Konami-style, Boss, I don't want to have to vanish for a month to avoid spoilers until I clear the damn thing.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You could just not look at the timeline...

J/k - I'm in your boat John. I'll have to be very careful to avoid spoilers but Sars is very busy at the moment with various things so it won't be done for a while.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hopefully he will be busy till around april, that should give us enough time to complete it.
Fundertaker

Mountain Stallion Riders

336708 Potch
200 Soldiers
14 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Until late March should be enough to almost everyone get their copy. The rest will aquire it not much later, I suppose. So, late March, begginings of April should be the best of dates to the update, I think (that is, if those scripts don't give you a mess until then).

This post is officially Fundertaker Approved
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: