Suikoden United and Irrational Kraalesque Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden V Japanese Tsutaya Trailer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
josiskrazy

500 Potch
114 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

thanx for the translation Sars...i hope the Konami translation are as good as yours...

one character im still interested in is the little girl Felid hugged in the first trailer...she has been shown in this trailer (and other trailers too) flashing by when they show main characters...she follows Lyon, but i dont think they are the same people because why would they show her twice?

i guess the lid has been pretty tight on her.

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ahhh... This trailer has confirmed that i shall love suikoden 5 alot... Man... It looks really great... I almost teared looking at it... I am very very much looking forward to buying it now...
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm glad to know that I'm not the first to almost tear from it...

I don't know why, but I don't want Lyon or Limslair to die. I feel that there's something about her that I like, or something...It seems possible that Salm could die, since he isn't on that one poster with his two kids (Euram and Lucerina).

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

MMan9000 wrote:
I'm glad to know that I'm not the first to almost tear from it...

I don't know why, but I don't want Lyon or Limslair to die. I feel that there's something about her that I like, or something...It seems possible that Salm could die, since he isn't on that one poster with his two kids (Euram and Lucerina).

I have to admit the first trailer on the GSV website did that to me, such a surge of emotion! Oh boy it's been forever since I've had this kind of anticipation for anything!

Don't want Lyon or Limslair to die? That therefore makes them prime targets! For a death to have impact it has to happen to someone you care about and don't want to lose!

Perhaps they show Lyon in so much danger as a distraction, then give the actual death to someone else we care about, like Mikias! Seriously though I agree there is a sense of danger about the entire game, with the hero and Lyon both being hurt in the trailers before we even play the game, it sets the dangers of the prince and entourage's positions and more validity to them finding disguises to move around in!

On the alternate costumes ( quickly ) we say that Kyle's alt costume looks like Viktor, well perhaps Viktor wears that outfit because he's heard of/seen Kyle and how strong he was... It could even be that he sees himself as a Kyle type man, and that's why he gets insulted when Flik disses his lion flag and he gets called a bear man. Just a speculation :p

La Morte

842334 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's just fanservice...the chances that the Prince knows Tir or will meet him is unlikely. Same thing with Kyle and Viktor.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: