Suikoden Unique and Infamous Kibbutz Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden V Japanese Tsutaya Trailer
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pesmerga

22556 Potch
34 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:42 am    Post subject: Suikoden V Japanese Tsutaya Trailer Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here are the links (both show the same trailer) of Tsutaya's Suikoden V trailer :)

http://sb.tsutaya.co.jp/WM/db/VW297J1.asx
mms://media01.tsutaya.co.jp/db/VW297J1.wmv

Its mainly made of scenes we've all already seen already, but it offers more of the japanese voice acting and music, as well as some new scenes for those interested. Enjoy!

Pesmerga: "Hmmm. I thought that if I pursued Neclord, I'd run into Yuber."
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well well, what a nice trailer this is. I wish I can tell you guys how great the dialogue is, it's easily 3 times... nah, 5 times better (maybe more) than suikoden 4 (or Rhapsodia)'s dialogue. *of course, I can edit the trailer and add english, but I'm too busy atm * :cry:
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Omg the trailer is awesome!Look at the 1 vs 1 duel!
Holy Paladin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Can someone make a downloadable version soon? My laptop doesn't handle streaming well.

EDIT: Actually this is old. It can be found on the Official JPN Website in the Download Section (4th trailer). I hope that when you have time, Sars, you can translate this trailer.

Last edited by Holy Paladin on Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can only hear the sounds :(.

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I finished translating it. Now I'm waiting for upload onto the suikox server to complete. I have enough bandwidth.

Edit: Okay, it's done.

AVI version (lighter):

http://suikox.com/movies/s5trans4.avi

MPG version:

http://suikox.com/movies/s5trans3.mpg
Holy Paladin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks, Sars. I have been waiting to understand this trailer ever since it was added to the Official Website.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

One thing I noticed is just around 2:50 in the movie, just after Lyon pushes the hero away (and subsequently gets stabbed by Dolph), the screen flashes and for a split second you see Lyon smiling straight at you, surrounded in light. Whoa! Subliminal effect!! But that type of theatrics tend tosay that "this character will die." I hope not, because everyone and their neighbor's milkman thought from the start, "she's Gremio/Nanami/Lulu!!!"
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've seen this trailer before... I actually liked it. ^__^
Holy Paladin was right in saying that this is already old...
So thank you for "updating it" with translations, SARS!
Much appreciated! :mrgreen:

John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Technically, Gremio (Snatched from the claws of death by Leknaat) and Nanami (Pretended to die for a really asinine reason) didn't die.

*Runs*

But I get the general idea of the 'A character must die in each game' idea. Actually when you look at it, most of the time it revolves around a fake death and a real death.

Gremio is generally considered the 'death guy' in Suikoden I. Yet with the best ending, he survives. Really the 'death guy' for the game is Ted who doesn't die until you confront him in Seek Valley.

In Suikoden II, everyone recalls Nanami as the person who is destined to die. Yet, again, in the best ending, she survives and it is, in fact, Kiba Windamier who is designated as the one who dies in the game.

Suikoden III managed to throw deaths at you from all over the place including Lulu, Wyatt/Jimba, and Yun. I'll ignore it cos it craps all over my theory.

Suikoden IV had what I assumed most people thought was Ramada's death but, of course, he turned out to survive. In fact, did anyone remotely important actually die in the game? I don't think the El-Eal Governor counts.

So, I suppose, what I'm saying it, it mightn't be that easy to predict. Maybe.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And Galleon is totally gonna die, methinks. And Limslair, and also one of the beavers for good measure.

In Suikoden 4, you CAN kill Snowe, Glen dies.... yeah, that's it.

Anyhow, in Suikoden V, I get the "death vibe" from a lot of characrers, even Sialeeds, even the prince himself! How about that huh? The protagonist kicking the bucket? Maybe that's where the "Roy" fellow comes in, because he looks almost exactly like the hero.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Now that's an interesting theory. It'd be a whole new take on the series if Roy had to take over the title of prince to keep the hopes up of whatever army you end up leading. I'd like to see that, in fact, more so if the actual Prince was presented as ineffective and weak, much like a sheltered Prince of Falena would possibly be like and then to be replaced by the more effective Roy....
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Blazing Camp

Rage

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That is an interesting theory, but I don't think it'll work out. Unless the Prince does die and whatever True Rune he has chooses Roy, then otherwise it won't work.

Now with the translations in this trailer, I can see that in the Lordlake scene, Georg mentions that every clan member of Lordlake was executed. Now I don't know if they mean the orginal people that lived there, but why were'nt the guys with the hats not executed (I forgot their names sorry) if they lived in Lordlake?
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sars, people in here love you ^)^.

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Blazing Camp wrote:
That is an interesting theory, but I don't think it'll work out. Unless the Prince does die and whatever True Rune he has chooses Roy, then otherwise it won't work.

Which is possible. We've seen runes being passed by the bearer's will before (Ted to Tir McDohl) and also based on the runes own will (the Rune of Punishment) and basically being beaten into submission (True Fire Rune).

As for the Georg Prime line, is it possible that he meant whoever was in charge of Lordlake and the specific time of its destruction?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: