Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Kriegspiel Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

If they made Suikoden IV a movie, who would play who?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zephron

Flying Moon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

might as well have Tom Cruise / Keanu Reeves as Lazlo, imagine them having a scarf tied around their heads. But then, games that turn out to be movies usually turn out in failure, so the movie would have to be very well rehearsed and planned in order to be a success.
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Jürgen Prochnow would be a great Cray. He's played in Air Force One for example, or Dune and Beverly Hills Cop 2.

And Jügen Vogel could play Pablo or Reinhold

Armin Müller Stahl could be a perfect match for Setsu

The Fool
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Let's see....

Lazlo En Kuldes: Christiopher Lloyd(?Anakin from Episode 1. THE BOWL!!!)
Flare En Kuldes: blonde Kiera Knightley(If you saw her in Arthur with that bow...)
Lady Kika: Uma Thurman

That's all I can think of. My brains turning itself off and I can't think ob any good ones that haven't been said really yet.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Scrooge McDuck

The Flying Duckmen

885377 Potch
161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haley Joel Osment shall be Lazlo.

Jack Black would make an awesome Dario.

I agree that Harvey and Sigurd could only be played by Ben Affleck and Matt Damon respectively.

Hmm... still looking for the perfect roles for Jay and Silent Bob... Chieppo? Snowe?

Also, where is the Sean Connery and Harrison Ford love? They should play... someone...

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rosie O'Donnel - Helga
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Obel Soldier

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Christopher Walken, of King of New York fame, can do a great Brandeau. His voice isn't as high-pitched as the voice actor in Suikoden IV, but he can play a dark role very well.

I saw someone put in Lindsey Lohan as Ameria. I'm going to switch it up a little, and put in Keira Knightley, instead. I just saw her face a second ago, while I was Googling, and I think with red, short hair, she can totally pass as Ameria. Plus, she's pretty, but she can also play a "tough girl" role.

Jason Stratham can play as Reinhold. I think his British accent will fit. He fighting skills aren't too shabby, so I can see him twirling a spear around. Reinhold is a funny guy, and Jason Stratham can play a funny role (He was good in Snatch).

And Oskar... Michael Jackson fits him to a tee. 'Nuff said.

Wolfgang Puck and Rachael Ray (from the Food Network) can play as Kevin and Pam, respectively. I gotta have some real chefs cooking up my favorite dishes in Suikoden IV.

And, finally... without sounding too obvious, I would make a great Obel Soldier.

^ Shout out to John Layfield. Thanks for the sig, homes.

mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Angelina Jolie as Jeane with hair die((i think Her body matches JEane is my opinion
Halle Barrie((not sure how it is spelt)) as Kate if possible make a large role for her
Guy who played Scott in X-men((credits go to quick for me to look at most names)) as Snow with his hair made blonde
women who played storm as JEwel I can see it
Guy wjho played Wolverine as Izak
Rogue((can't remember most names)) as Rikie((i know horrible match))
JAck Black as Bang
Prof X((X-men)) Konrad
and i think i could pull off being Rikie XD
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Halle Berry played Storm in the X-Man movies, so you've basically got Halle Berry playing two roles. Awesome, I think she could do it. I want her to do it...

Wolverine was Hugh Jackman.

Professor X(AKA Jean Luke Picard) was Patrick Stewart.

Some of those match ups I couldn't see Mumbay, but maybe I'm not imaginative enough. Lack of Arts in the public school systems and all...

EDIT:
Nathan Jones as Gau... He was Boagrius from Troy. Yeah, he's an animal of a man.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Scrooge McDuck wrote:

Hmm... still looking for the perfect roles for Jay and Silent Bob... Chieppo? Snowe?

since jay and silent bob are partners in crime only 2 candidates that would be good is hervey and sigurd. or jango and brec.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Scrooge McDuck

The Flying Duckmen

885377 Potch
161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jango and Brec hands down. Except if we want to insert a comedic value and put them in the role of two of the pretty boys...

Glen Cott shall be played by Russel Crowe.

I don't know why, but everytime I see Ted I am reminded of Jesse McCartney. Maybe a bad idea, though...

And...
CHUCK NORRIS as Gau! The best idea I have ever come up with!

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Chuck Norris... Yeah, that is the perfect match. A great idea. Both are animals and can MArtial Arts like hell!

The Fool
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Obel Soldier is a genius. Keira Knightley as my beloved Ameria *swoon*

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
Obel Soldier

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Scarlet assassin wrote:
Obel Soldier is a genius. Keira Knightley as my beloved Ameria *swoon*

Many thanks for the compliment, but I'm no genius. I just call it how I see it.

And seeing how there is another Ameria fan (for some reason I thought I was the only one), I'm going to have to let her go, and find a new girl to snuggle up with. I thought long and hard about this, and went through a couple of actresses and their photos, but I think I found another actress that can play a role in Suikoden IV.

And she happens to be my second favorite girl in Suikoden IV, next to Ameria. Her name is Gretchen. And the actress that can pull it off is Jessica Alba. Both Gretchen and Jessica Alba have that cute, yet really pretty face. Keep in mind that I've never seen Miss Alba with short hair, but she's doing the blonde thing nowadays, so she's got that down. I found a picture with a short haircut, but it isn't as short as Gretchen's. I had to cover the lower pair of her hair with my hand, and when I did, I thought she can totally pass as our beloved blonde-haired swordslady. Also, Gretchen has blue eyes, so we can have Jessica put on some contacts, and voila! Our real-life is Gretchen is created.

And no, I'm not giving her up. She's all I have left.

Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heh, sorry about that pal but I called dibs on Ameria on this forum when Suikoden 4 was released. Ameria is to Scarlet assassin as Chris is to Sai; like on the SATs ya know?

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
Obel Soldier

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haha, yeah. I see where you're coming from. Besides, I got a new girl, so it's all good.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: