Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 8] Scarlet Moon Empire Exploration

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: [Phase 8] Scarlet Moon Empire Exploration Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Scarlet Moon Empire sent an exploration party composed of Parallax, zeal, and DocFrance along with tens of thousands of soldiers. Their plan was to explroe the valley to the north of Shasarazade. As their massive contingent left their base in Kunan, they were halted by a nobleman. The nobleman asked for help finding a "Rose Brooch" which was an artifact given to him by an important friend of his.

Taking pity on him, the explration party ditched their plan to explore the valley to the north of Shasarazade, and combed through the Kunan region to find the Rose Brooch. Over 50000 soldiers trudged through the pleasant fields of Kunan, hopping over flowers and romping in the meadows while singing a tune or two.

Finally, one of the soldiers found the Rose Brooch buried within the many feathers of the nobleman's hat. The nobleman thanked the explorers profusely, and promised that he will aid them henceforth. The man introduced himself as Milich Oppenheimer.

Last edited by Vextor on Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
iscalio

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hahaha!
Wiseman

Army of the Six Wise Men

110280 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just when I thought we couldn't top last phases exploration... :D

I mean, this is by far the best one yet, no?

Guardian of the Great Forest

Battle wounds and scars is how I show my pain
My palms covered in the blood of those I've slain
Yet I still keep comin back all the same...
KoRnholio

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hee hee hee......
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: