Suikoden Uncanny and Irrational Kriegspiel Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Partial list of changes for Phase 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arcana

The Engineers

190546 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Username wrote:
Sars wrote:
I think I will not bother making rules. It's more interesting seeing an entire mythology unfold from the dotted lines.

Your getting more and more like konami everyday...

I can't top this. Quoted for truth.
Vextor

11326166 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I guess I should start charging a fee for this site or something then, Konami's known for their money-grubbing ways.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A pound a post? Seems fair to me - especially considering it's the sterling and not the dollar :D

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh my...
What you're gonna do SARS?
Add advertisment or charge the fee for the visitor?
SARS, if you done so, you're gonna be rich.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vextor

11326166 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nah, people would just stop coming if I start charging people. Now, selling stat-boost items for a feww would generate some income, but my moral principles forbid me from doing that sort of thing.

Of course, it'd be nice if I can live off my site. That way I can probably do a lot more, and actually add more content to the main site (which has not been updated for such a long time.
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah *you know what* place had been dead for centuries.
Maybe you should revive it. I'm the one who posted last there. About ummm 1 and half months ago.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fill it with ads. Under the banner, on the sides, at the bottom of the page, everywhere. Post more reviews for other games, very positive reviews, enhanced by cash incentives.

I have no such moral scruples, the day any company asks to put a banner on my site is the day I'm rolling in money at everyone elses expense, baby!

Of course, if you're feeling jaded, you could just join us folks at Their Star as staff and tuck away this little ol' site thus saving you a ton of money. :wink:
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ow John you are mean.
I don't like advertisment that's why I have my Adblock on.
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*chant*one of us, one of us, one of us*chant* and thusly their star x was born. or something along those lines.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My theory on the matter is that if someone hates ads so much then they can pay me as much as the advertiser is offering and I won't put up any ads at all.

Actually, seeing as I went through a war with my provider to stop just that from happening... it seems I have some scruples after that. Expect that to quickly fade away once the bandwidth usage skyrockets.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well the compromise might to create free account with ad or paid account without ad plus faster surfing and download.
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Camus the Noble wrote:
So do those dots in the ocean represent maritime superiority?

And Sophita, is your title really supposed to be "THE BINAPPLE UQEEN," or should it be "THE BINAPPLE QUEEN? That's been bothering me for a long time...

No, no it's fully meant to be Bineaple uqeen. The one who inspired me gave me it this way, and that's the way it will stay.

Besides, Bineapple UQEEN sounds much more interesting than Pineapple Queen, don't you think? ;)

I don't mind banner advertising. The only one I really mind are pop-ups, but that's why I have adblock.

That said, SARS, you'd go crazy if you had to deal with us 24-7. XD

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Earthquake923

SB90's Mechanized Monsters

179201 Potch
0 Soldiers
778121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

I guess I should start charging a fee for this site or something then, Konami's known for their money-grubbing ways

You could put a link to ask for donations. I know some people wouldn't mind giving some money to help offset the cost of the site.
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, something that can donate through PayPal or something. I wouldn't mind chipping ain a dollar or so every now and then.

^Actual quote!
Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophita wrote:
Camus the Noble wrote:
So do those dots in the ocean represent maritime superiority?

And Sophita, is your title really supposed to be "THE BINAPPLE UQEEN," or should it be "THE BINAPPLE QUEEN? That's been bothering me for a long time...

No, no it's fully meant to be Bineaple uqeen. The one who inspired me gave me it this way, and that's the way it will stay.

Besides, Bineapple UQEEN sounds much more interesting than Pineapple Queen, don't you think? ;)

I don't mind banner advertising. The only one I really mind are pop-ups, but that's why I have adblock.

That said, SARS, you'd go crazy if you had to deal with us 24-7. XD

Okay, thanks for finally clearing that up. And can someone answer my previous question? Are the dots maritime superiority? The answer is probably in that new thread on this very topic, so I guess I'll go look there...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: