Suikoden Uncouth and Inspirational Kosher Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Partial list of changes for Phase 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

These ships might be used for naval positioning on the map, and Falena's oar-powered boat wouldn't be able to pass as many dots as, say, Sirgurdr's beer run boat or my En Kuldes.
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

By the way, I love the flag for the Test Vessel. :D

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nutflush wrote:
(By the way, my hypothesizination is that nations that wish to attack port to port must first fight... pirates, or something, in those black dot areas in the sea in order to continue their advance in future phases. That would make things more sound as far as travel time goes per phase, since it seems to take the same amount of time for an army to travel from one region to an adjacent region as it does for Falena to zoom all the way to the other side of the world on their rickety rafts. Yeah, I said it! Rickety! RICKETY! :twisted:)

Why bring out the pretty, pretty warships when the ...used craft works just as well? ;) Besides, have you not noticed how fast those babies are! Seriously, around the world in 2 weeks or your money back! XD Offer void where offered.

But don't worry, you'll be seeing our troops with their pretty, pretty, shiny armor soon enough. ;)

(By the way, I LOVE your new title, Nutflush. Perfect compliment to your nice Locke avatar. :D)

I have to admit, I'm really excited for this phase. And our shiny new Quadragintareme, Dahaka . OARS! :D

The flag for Test Vessel cracked me up, too.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, Testland has existed for a few months you know. You never checked them out? Test Leader is really powerful, too!
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Surely the Testland should be the Blue Moon Village? :P

If all this is causing Sars some breakdowns now, I wonder how he'll cope when the map is updated to reflect geographical changes and he had to edit a whole bunch of them purty little dots.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Binapple Uqeen wrote:
But don't worry, you'll be seeing our troops with their pretty, pretty, shiny armor soon enough.

Oh, trust me. We've all gotten a pretty good look by now. :P

Quote:
(By the way, I LOVE your new title, Nutflush. Perfect compliment to your nice Locke avatar. )

Yes, I totally geeked out. Couldn't help it. (Check my occupation in my profile, too. ;))

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

iscalio wrote:
Axiose wrote:
What the hell happened to the post I didn't delete *laugh*

I am following your steps with a broom.

Phew! At least somebody is!

It's all my fault really. After I blurted out the whole Power Rangers revelation, Sars was forced to change all the rules from scratch. It's my fault for the delay.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

First of all, what are these dotted lines everyone is talking about? They're not showing up on my Nation Map...

And will the Star of Destiny feature be included in Phase Nine?
iscalio

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Camus the Noble wrote:
First of all, what are these dotted lines everyone is talking about? They're not showing up on my Nation Map...

Try hitting "refresh". The new map should load then.

Personally I'm pretty sure that they're Pac-Man lines. That would open up new uses of "Ghost ships".
Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So do those dots in the ocean represent maritime superiority?

And Sophita, is your title really supposed to be "THE BINAPPLE UQEEN," or should it be "THE BINAPPLE QUEEN? That's been bothering me for a long time...
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

im so glad that someone finnaly asked that, it was bugging me too, but im too lazy to ask myself.
iscalio

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's intentional of course. It's "stupid-type" for Pineapple Queen.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think I will not bother making rules. It's more interesting seeing an entire mythology unfold from the dotted lines.
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Without rules we live in anarchy Sars, we're close enough to anarchy without you prodding us in it's general direction too.

Pac Man was yellow, Tinto is yellow. He knew his favourite nation. With that said I'm heading straight for the power pill.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sars wrote:
I think I will not bother making rules. It's more interesting seeing an entire mythology unfold from the dotted lines.

Your getting more and more like konami everyday...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: