Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Knowledge Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden V King & Sakiyama Interview
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kitty and Lauren... I find that both interesting and highly disturbing. Either way, fans of the game would still recognize that this, in fact is the mistake... Besides, Sophitia would have a fit over this... (Seeing as she already has... ^___^ )

As for the last Suikoden, Wouldn't it be interesting if all of them were gather into one place by a new protagonist who has over time and space? In times of great need whan all of the true rune bearers were needed but some of them go missing? In comes Viki!!! But then that's just my ramblings again...

Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Kitty and Lauren bit will never die down, not if I have something to do about it.

^Actual quote!
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So what you're gonna do, Thunder Flik.

Well it's one of the graetest humor at Suikoden Fandom, eh.
Kitty and Lauren :lol:
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Locke Scythe

Scythe

2679 Potch
30 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

GOOOOOO SPELL CHECK!

Lorelai did you mean lauren?

Killey Did you mean Kitty?

YES TO ALL!
I don?t care, I?m still free.
You can?t take the sky from me.
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5685455 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think i will say a prayer that this will be a one time mistake. Those translation mistakes could be the end to the suikoden world...... Well maybe not something that drastic, but i still hate when that happens.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Chances are, those are mistakes done by the interviewers. From the recent Suikoden games, we know the production team decides how character names should be translated, not the game translators.

It's not a particularly surprising error though, since if translators of past Suikoden did very little to ensure consistency in this series, how should one-off interviewers be expected to pay more attention to such details?

But, Kitty. Very fitting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: