Suikoden Urgent and Informational Keystone Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Famitsu/Dengeki 1/27 New Information & Scans
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The only issue with the hair dye is that we haven't seen characters with crazy "anime" hair in the series before, with the exception of white hair, which seems "normal" for Suikoden. But pink hair? And purple hair? Those are new to the series, and already we've seen three characters with pink hair. I pray that they used hair dye and that Suikoden characters aren't suddenly sprouting pink hair.

^Actual quote!
The Chizen Star

5907 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Anime style hair colors aren't really new to the series. What about Rubi in Suikoden I? He had green hair. Stallion has blue. Kirkis' girlfriend (I forget her name) had purple-ish hair. Granted, these are elves, and I can't think of any humans with odd hair colors, but still...

INF Medic Magicians

306 Potch
0 Soldiers
2350 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Estelle had bright pink hair, that's not exactly normal.

SK

"Barking dogs may occaisionally bite, but laughing men hardly ever shoot."
Forum Poster

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Chizen Star wrote:
Anime style hair colors aren't really new to the series. What about Rubi in Suikoden I? He had green hair. Stallion has blue. Kirkis' girlfriend (I forget her name) had purple-ish hair. Granted, these are elves, and I can't think of any humans with odd hair colors, but still...

Roland, Nei, Selma, and the Mercenary Leader had funky colors. Suikoden elves have always had unusual "anime" hair colors. In fact, Paula and the new elf on the Suikoden V cover are more unusual since they're both blond.
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Estella might connected with some characters from Suikoden V whose their pink shade same as her.
Now KONAMI should explain this hair dye technology except they change "No Anime Hair" rule.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bbsting120

8553 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Perhaps her having pink hair could back up the whole multiple Jeanes theory some people have made. Or maybe someone just thought it'd be cool and figured no eartshattering explanation was needed. We'll know soon enough.
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Perhaps seeing so many people with oddly colored hair just means that it is simply a custom or some such thing in Falena. Finding reagents for hair dying probably wouldn't be so very difficult. There are, after all, plants and such things in our own worlds that can be used to alter hair color. There could be a hair dye monster that is only found in Falena for all we know. Really there are too many variables to say that they need to explain how these people dye their hairs. Hugo dyed his hair after all. It wasn't quite an unnatural color but it does give proof that there is some form of technology along these lines.
melange

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

bbsting120 wrote:
Perhaps her having pink hair could back up the whole multiple Jeanes theory some people have made. Or maybe someone just thought it'd be cool and figured no eartshattering explanation was needed. We'll know soon enough.

I think thats the most likely explanation.. they just thought it'd be cool.. in fact I think its unrealistic to expect them to just have an explanation for every single little thing or have absolutely no 'retro-explanations'. If they had to stop to ensure everything in a current game they are making will definitely fit with anything they could possibly come up with for a latter game I'm sure nothing could ever get off the ground...

"The waters of the Faytus River are cold, you know..." ~ Miakis
Anyone else notice that Lyon's weapon = overglorified switchblade?
Admiral Ackbar

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hugo didn't dye his hair, he was always that way.

^Actual quote!
Gizel Godwin

Godwins 1st Brigade

38778 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ninjar wrote:
There could be a hair dye monster that is only found in Falena for all we know.

We probably shouldn't count on that one.

;)
bbsting120

8553 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe Jeane washed herself along with her dark colored clothes. Gotta hate when all your whites turn pink :lol:
Fundertaker

Mountain Stallion Riders

336708 Potch
200 Soldiers
14 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's a weird washing. Normally what's black turns to green when washed. Gotta know which product did she use to wash the clothes :D
Anyway, any news if she'll be playable again this year or will it be for SIV for now?

This post is officially Fundertaker Approved
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Hugo dyed his hair after all.

You mean Lulu or the guy from S1? Hugo(S3) the black tips are natural but the red on the top of Lulu's head was dyed...I think :?

CLERKS
Admiral Ackbar

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Flik also has a blond tuft of hair on his head. Then there's Sydonia with a white spot.

But anyways, this topic isn't about hair is it?

^Actual quote!
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Of course, it might be his natural hair. It reminds me of Luce's hair in a way.

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: