Suikoden Utopian and Inspirational Kibbutz Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Possible Hero's Love Interest
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who is the best love interest for Hero?
Rionne
78%
 78%  [ 22 ]
Ran
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
Lucerina
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Miakis
10%
 10%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 28

Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Possible Hero's Love Interest Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

We all know that Suikoden is lack of love relationship between the main character and another female character. But who do you think will be the perfect match for Hero. I choose Ran.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Holy Paladin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I voted for Rionne; I just hope she does turn out to be the Prince's half-sister like SARS-Adminh has speculated. As for Ran, I think it might take awhile for her to be interested romantically in the Prince. From the various sources we have, you can tell that she, like a lot of other people, will start out mad at the Prince because of his mother's crazy behavior.
Himuro

La Morte

842334 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rionne seems the most plausible for some reason. Whenever I see the two interact, I see that there's more than respect at work.
DocFrance

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I vote for Georg.
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

DocFrance wrote:
I vote for Georg.

What!! But there is no Georg at vote option?

I choose Ran because she more likely.... don't know why just strange couple but it can be done.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll go with either Rionne or Lucerina, with Rionne in the slight lead. The Prince and Rionne seem to be pretty close, perhaps closer then any one imagined.

Lucerina seems to be the type of person that would make a good wife someday. She seems to possibly like the hero, but who knows?

Ran is too tomboyish for the Prince. I never realized that she will start out mad at him, though.

Miakis seems too young for the prince to have interests in. She could like him, but who knows?

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

DocFrance - if you can't be bothered to reply sensibly to the thread don't bother replying at all.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you're asking who I think the hero will like in game then I would say nobody, he'll just go off in solitude or with Rionne (if she lives) at the end of the game with the curse of his true rune.

But the one most suited to the prince? It's too early to tell yet, I have no idea of the prince's personality or any of the other characters so I'll hold off on my vote for now. I'm still dissapointed over the whole Eilie - Riou thing.
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Calupict wrote:
DocFrance wrote:
I vote for Georg.

What!! But there is no Georg at vote option?

I choose Ran because she more likely.... don't know why just strange couple but it can be done.

Hence the reason why an "Other" option should have been there. There's always the possiblity of a completely different individual that others might want to vote for.

Plus, why not Georg?
Zaj

The Lone Gunmen

31884 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm guessing that Miakis might develop a crush on him, but that's where it stays. Rionne seems a bit too obvious. I'm guessing that there might be something cliché'd like "the green eyed girl and the prince fall for eachother but then find out that Felid is their father", but other than that it's gonna be Rionne or quite possibly some character we haven't even been introduced to yet.

Let our mercy, as deep as the Feitas, and our authority, as powerful as the Sun, be revealed to the entire World.
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Of course being Suikoden 98% of all the females that join you will also like you. Being the Tenkai is a pretty sweet gig if I must say so myself. Also I doubt the hero will show much romantic affection towards anyone, being that they tend to only open up when there no longer the hero. They will show his caring for Rionne the most. But will it ever go farther than a deep friendship... doubtful at best. But hey I'm just making a guess based on all the other heroes and if SIII taught me anything it's that things change!

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think one large reason why there's never a developing relationship between the hero and any of the other characters is the whole 'silent hero' concept...it's pretty hard to develop a romantic relationship between two people when one of them only talks when offering one of a dozen or so responses to choices the game presents at (very) periodic intervals. It might have been feasible in Suikoden III, where everybody talks, but of course there's always the curses of the True Runes to consider as well. Rune of Life and Death, for example, would be quite the barrier to overcome between Tir and any possible female companions...the same would go for Lazlo and his Rune of Punishment, at least until the Rune enters its 'forgiveness' phase at the end of the game.

I suppose there's always a remote possibility that it could happen in Suikoden V though, so in the spirit of the thread, I voted for Rionne. I think that seems at least plausible...but video game hookups are not my area of expertise. :)

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Blazing Camp

Rage

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rionne, because it's the most obvious choice. Unless Konami makes Lucerina in a Ellie type and she falls for the hero.
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I voted Rionne even though she turns traitor look at the trailer the Hero is blocking knifes then she hits him and he gets one in his gut. Also the Hero is going to marry his sister when we see him in the colisum fighting its a competion to see who will marry the next Queen.

CLERKS
Urn

Azure Flames

7756 Potch
0 Soldiers
970973 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I may be a little confused, but why would the Hero marry his sister? That really doesn't make any sense. They are both royalty and him being a guy still wouldn't put him in line for the throne. It just seems unnecessary and incestuous to say the least..unless Felid had her by someone other than the Queen, but Felid is still the Hero's father so they would still be blood related. Nah, just wouldn't work.

KOOLUK SUPPORTS TINTO MINERS
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: