Suikoden Uncanny and Illegal Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Konami Avoiding Post-Suikoden 3 Timeline?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rune of Corruption

Ficky Ficky Frog Eyed Frustrated Fools

2319 Potch
0 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is that his direct words? I was under the impression that he meant that their particular story would be concluded in the final Suikoden.

Since Murayama is gone now they will most likely change this. It doesn't make sense that these two battle would end in the destruction of the entire world.

We probably should wait until Konami decide to bring both of them back. There is too little information on both Pesmerga and Yuber outside of what is established in the games. Yuber is a being that only exists when summoned he also Has a true rune and Pesmerga is stalking Yuber and appears to be a shadow. Since this is established in the games I doubt that Murayama's departure would effect this, however they may add to or take from this. Like I said earlier they may change the fight between the two from being world ending to something more sensible.

Just because Pesmerga wasn't in Suikoden 3, 4, and 5 and Yuber wasn't in 4 and 5 doesn't mean they have left them alone. Some of their stories has been established already in the games and to let them go would be sort of foolish in my opinion. don't forget that Yuber has a true rune.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Since Murayama is gone now they will most likely change this. It doesn't make sense that these two battle would end in the destruction of the entire world.

I'm confused... are you saying that Yuber and Pesmerga will or wont have their stories conclude during the final battle?

Ficky Ficky Frog Eyed Frustrated Fools

2319 Potch
0 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm saying that they will have their stories concluded, but it probably won't result in the ending of the world. I can't say which Suikoden they will do this in. Thats up to the new directors of the Series
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rune of Corruption wrote:
Is that his direct words? I was under the impression that he meant that their particular story would be concluded in the final Suikoden.

They were someting along the lines of "Yuber and Pesmerga's battle will signal the end of the Suikoden world."

That can really be interpreted as anything.
rjcruz0622

1212 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Never mind the POST Suikoden 3 timeline, make a PRE Suikoden 3 story! Flame Champion ploz!!!!

6783 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In my opinion, they are not avoiding a post suikoden time line and if they really do, they have a right to do so because it will be risky for the suikoden series if they create a story that is based on the story of 3. No offense to those Suikoden 3 lovers, I just didn't find myself attached to the characters. They were all kids and there are only few characters that I find interesting. So I think it is better for suikoden makers if they create many suikodens that were based on other games so that they can create more interesting characters with mysterious past or missions so that they can be characters in a post suikoden 3 game.
Rezard

215744 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nothing wrong on avoiding post Suikoden III time, but know that if the series drags on too much, it will become crap. It happens to all games, TV and anime series who drag on too much.

So I think we should have only one or two games off the order. Remeber that Suikoden has a strict formula that will turn old some day, I hope they are ready to end the series by that time.
hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think they are just filling gaps and adding more things to the timeline, we probabally won't see a suikoden after 3 for a while, becuase i believe they are making suikoden in a certain way, timeline wise.(i belive its going like this, suikoden 1,2,3, suikoden 4,5,6 Before suikoden 1,2 and 3. Suikoden 7,8,9 after or in the middle of suikoden 1,2,3.)
Levenheit

Dragon Cavalry

3113 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hope they stay as far away from Suikoden 3 as possible. THE WORST Suikoden ever, everything about it was below par
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I dun think Suiko3 is the worst Suikoden ever, I still think the storyline is quite good as the linkage between the 3 characters is smooth. Basically the story flow nicely as well...like how the causes of war between Grasslanders and the Zexens...strategy used by Luc and Albert to caused the chaos is indeed quite marverllous...of cos...thats my personal opinion as well... Any body any suggestion??? :mrgreen:
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Levenheit, so have you played Suikoden IV then?
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Balthier wrote:

There are a few members on this site alone that are Suikoden IV fans you know. :P
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hayashi Ujitsuna, just checking! :P
Levenheit

Dragon Cavalry

3113 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Balthier wrote:

I have played it. I think Suikoden IV, and even Tactics are way better than Suikoden III. It's the only game in the series that I wouldn't play again.

LaLaLaVinCE wrote:
Well I dun think Suiko3 is the worst Suikoden ever, I still think the storyline is quite good as the linkage between the 3 characters is smooth. Basically the story flow nicely as well...like how the causes of war between Grasslanders and the Zexens...strategy used by Luc and Albert to caused the chaos is indeed quite marverllous...of cos...thats my personal opinion as well... Any body any suggestion??? :mrgreen:

I disagree but we're all entitled to our opinions.
ferrouslupusrex

Ferrouslupusrex

563 Potch
673 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Murayama, the original author left so I'm assuming they have no idea how to flesh the appropriate finale for the series which I am assuming would be after the S3 timeline. :?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: