Suikoden Urgent and Informational Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

best hero
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

plus you also find out more on his past than you would if you choose some one else as your flame champion. even though you'll lose the true lightning rune it's worth it. plus just give him a thunder rune and it'll be good.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Dura Sinai

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hands down I will say that Suikoden 5's hero is the best silent hero I have ever seen in an rpg. You get to develop him a bit though his choices which can be rather amusing and he actually shows emotion in his features that at times correspond to the option picked.
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i love the first Flame Champion in S2 and a half maybe... :?
eventhough we never played him, he looks so cool!! :D

Last edited by Flamo Bringer on Fri May 05, 2006 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the first champ lived before suikoden 1 i believe.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Riou is the coolest of the main hero. Maybe it's just the way I played Suikoden II (weird to think of it this way...), but he seems to be smart. He doesn't want to fight against his friend, though he understands why Jowy does it. Evertime they meet Nanami can't understand what's the matter, but they are intelligent enough to see the whole picture. He fights as long as he has to, but in the end he doesn't want to fight anymore and defeat the course of action triggered by their true runes..
Another hero, or better heroine, is Oulan. She fights for the young women who are stalked by some men. She fights for the weak ones without a personal advantage and she joins the hero's army, because she believes he is a person of the same vision...

The Fool
Louis True-wind

The Black Blue Bird

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hia

lol i like Riou cuz his character is cool
he likes every-body etc

but i think jowy is better than him hehe cuz he talk a lot than Riou <<< just joking sure :)

but after i played suikoden 3 i choose luc to be my FV character

he is the best to me he strong and mystery and cool lol

bye

Lunar Edict

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tir, but admittedly that's almost entirely for looks. And the Soul Eater. And the affections of a exceedingly cute ninja babe. I'm also told I look like him.

Hero V would be runner-up, but I guess I'm not allowed to talk about that.
Ashtar

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would pick Tir, simply for the reasons that he has the Soul Eater, all the struggle he went through and he's not all that goody-goody like most of the Suikoden heroes.

Bloody Mage

567 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I choose Riou. Not because my name is Rio but because Suikoden 2 have the best Storyline. His rune is balanced, and not cursed of course. I like everythings about him....
He is very much resemble me. :) :)
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm going with Frey as the best hero out of the entire series. Not only did he lead his army well and had a very nice and interesting story, but also because he was the most expressive hero out of the entire series. And to think that he was a silent hero, it surely is an impressive feat. I'm starting to think that he is the best silent hero I've seen in all my RPG life.

The only downside I can say about Frey is about his rune. The Dawn rune isn't exactly the best rune a hero could have in a Suikoden game.
Assassin01

Team Assassination

575125 Potch
200 Soldiers
900 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You i would have to say the hero from Suikoden 1 is my favourite. I like his look, his weapon, his storyline, and his rune. You know it would be good in the future suikoden games for the hero to have some dialogue instead of being mute all the time, thats just my opinion.
MMan9000
Ralphy Leone Tensei
Lymsleia Falenas
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Prince Freyjadour no contest, he's by far the best of all the heroes. His facial expressions and body movements gave him a great load of impact for being a silent hero, unlike even most talking heroes it's easy to see by his face what's on his mind and how he's feeling. His weapon is also incredibly unique in nature and the way he uses it in both battles and duels is very impressive, his skill in switching it from staff to nunchuku is borderline insane. Adding in to the duels thing the extra and unique animations per fight were a huge plus, seeing how wily he can get and some of the more bizarre attacks is a great thing to see. Also his physical combat skills far surpass those of the other Tenkai's in normal fights, with the best gear around he could wipe the floor with the final boss by himself, Riou can do that too but since Suikoden II has that odd handicap thing it's not as impressive. His fourth outfit is also truly the best designed outfit in the series to me. The only downside is Dawn isn't the most useful Rune ever but since Freyjadour is such a physical powerhouse I only used the rune in War Battles where it freaking rocks.
paolomiguel

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Riou!!! :) :) :) I think he has this personality that you can really feel that you are him when you are playing. He is a great brother too. :)

Team Assassination

575125 Potch
200 Soldiers
900 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favourite Hero in the Suikoden series is Tir Mcdhol from Suikoden 1. The reason for this is that he looks cool, has a nice weapon and his unite attack with Kai not only can attack all enemies, but can kill almost all of them in one hit. This is only the case if you sharpen all weapons to a high level and you take the time and effort into leveling up both characters.
MMan9000
Ralphy Leone Tensei
Lymsleia Falenas
redxa3

Valence Turmeil

363113 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I gotta pick Riou simply because:

1. I like his story
2. I like his weapon, his rune and his clothing
3. I like how people(Suikoden II characters) react to him
4. I like how he plays as a healer(we really don't see many heroes who are healers)
5. He plays the brother role perfectly

Valence Turmeil
The Protectors of the Crimson Deep
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: