Suikoden United and Informational Kosher Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

about suikoden 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jowy

ASHRAF

6500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: about suikoden 4 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ok i finished suikoden 4 today and it was so cool and easy
well my characters are at lv. 67 or so
ok the important thing is the ending . i collebted all the SOD and in the end i see that the hero gets up in the small boat and when i saw that i was so surprised (man this guy is though)
ok what happened here and how can he lives after using the rune power annd what he does after that
plz tell
Koeneloen

V-TOWN

4000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He overcome the powers of the rune
Well after that he goes travelling.. (like almost every Suikoden hero)

SPOILERS (kinda)

Well he goes travelling like I said and then you meet him in Suikoden Tactics
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the reason is because when you collect all 108 stars, the rune is pushed into its forgiveness phase, therefore it didnt suck lazlos life anymore for using it, therefore he didnt die from using its power.
Rion Brant

Phoenix Squad

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Like aydas arrow said, the rune had two natures attonement and forgivness it was orrivionally in its attonement stage untill you collect all 108 stars of destiny, then you get leknaat turn up and tell you its entered its forgivness stage, which means no more life sucking (you may notice that while it still says it drains health its spells no longer actually do when you use them, at least if i remeber right they dont its been a while) , but as she warned him if he ever let go of the rune it would go back to draining away the life of its bearer so hes pretty much stuck with it now unless he wants it to go back on a life stealing rampage (in other words he cant seal it to get rid of it like say sword and shield rune were in the second game)

ASHRAF

6500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

oh ok thx everyone
so the rune is still with him and he have no longer to get worry about her sucking his life right
and when i saw a battle of rhapsodia a saw a little snowe what does that means
and how could he be little and it's after suikoden 4??
Koeneloen

V-TOWN

4000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden Tactics takes place before (just a small part of the game) and after Suikoden 4 :wink:
Konrad

Blazing Salamanders

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SPOILERS

when you first play Suikoden Tactics it begins before 7 years from Suikoden 4 and you will see Snowe and Lazlo in their childhood

then after a number of events you will find yourself after 3 years of Suikoden's 4 events

Note: you can get Snowe and Lazlo if you manege to get the 108 stars in suikoden 4 then load your game in suikoden tactics

i hope you will find this helpful
TheStrategist

Sentinel 8

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have a question??
When watching a Suikoden IV trailer, i noticed there was a war battle that was setup like Suikoden I's war battle..How and when can I engage in this!?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

TheStrategist, you have to go through Nao (the weird scientist int he "basement" who grows mints) and grow mints three times. After that, Nao should say the mushrooms are invading the mints, and you'll be taken to the Suikoden I type battle.

You may be able to do it through his brother, too; I don't remember if you can play mushrooms or not, though.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I believe you can, just grow mushrooms three times and you should be fighting the battle with the little purple 'people' istead of the blue ones.
jowy

ASHRAF

6500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah that's what i read in walkthroughs
just grow mints and mushrooms and you will be battling suiko 1 battles
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: