Suikoden Ugly and Illegal Kibbutz Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Toughest Enemy..
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i just got done fighting sarah and the first battle i lost bad, my 2nd time around i barley won with chris, futch and bright. freaking nash had to take to long to cast a silent lake and sarah usually used a level 3 pale gate magic or her strongest water magic, which killed off at least 2 people that attack. she was much harder than fighting yuber.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Obel Soldier

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
i just got done fighting sarah and the first battle i lost bad, my 2nd time around i barley won with chris, futch and bright. freaking nash had to take to long to cast a silent lake and sarah usually used a level 3 pale gate magic or her strongest water magic, which killed off at least 2 people that attack. she was much harder than fighting yuber.

For real! I was laughing when I took Yuber to school. It was pretty fun. But when I got to Sarah, all that laughter ceased real quick. I was surprised in the increased level in difficulty from Yuber to Sarah.

^ Shout out to John Layfield. Thanks for the sig, homes.

Dr. Chaos

13694 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sarah was tricky but I had more trouble with Yuber to be honest, Sarah herself isn't that big of a problem for me, her monsters were what actually finished me off on those encounters. Yuber on the other hand just refused to stay down. I can't believe you guys just slaughtered him..For god's sake, on my last playthrough, He went through my Dupa like butter.. :(

But as for the one true pain in the ass, I have to give it up to Suikoden III- The final boss...Theres no way in hell I would have ever won this fight without Sasari and the True Earth rune. I'm sure there are alot of other strategies to take him on but I was too stupid at the time to spend some time and figure them out. I was too pissed off that the final boss was actually sticking up for himself, not something that I was used to experiencing in Suikoden. I just wanted to emasculate him as soon as possible.
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You should totally try to defeat the True Wind Rune's Incarnation in a single or a couple of turns. It feels really sweet, but then that would make you wanna kill yourself, given that you had a super difficult time with it before, and then you realize you can kill it easily under three turns because of a damn Jongleur Rune. :*laugh*:
Dr. Chaos

13694 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Laugh all you want, my good man. I'm not ashamed of my past folly.

(Ow...my ego)
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Highwind wrote:
You should totally try to defeat the True Wind Rune's Incarnation in a single or a couple of turns. It feels really sweet, but then that would make you wanna kill yourself, given that you had a super difficult time with it before, and then you realize you can kill it easily under three turns because of a damn Jongleur Rune. :*laugh*:

that would be very hard i think. i think it would be impossible to beat it in one turn since you have 4 rune orbs and then the wind incarnation. so that's 5 things to kill. unless you 4 characters can take out the rune orbs and have the other 2 take out the wind incarnation, but they would have to be at like level 99 to do that i believe.

Tevin

Sacred Rising warrior

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For my toughest fight or enemy I would have to say Luca Blight! I died of so many times on him then finally got lucky with a hit when Riou killed him! He was hard for me because I really don't use Runes or Items that often unless nedded and then it will be too late and my characters will be dead! but yeah Luca blight would be my hardest fight!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kira Yamato

Dragon Army

7000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luca Blight problems eh? Well I just happen to know the BEST 3 parties against him.

1st party: Flik,Hix,Shin,Sheena,Futch,Camus(in that order)

2nd party: Viktor,Humphrey,Valeria(or Kasumi,whoever you choose),Rikimaru,Amada(Manly attack works wonders),Tai Ho(sometimes I used Ayda)

3rd party: Riou,Shiro,Miklotov,Eilie(with a lightning rune),Kinnison(Loyal Dog attack works nicely),Clive(or Ayda)

That's who I used. Never lost once.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tevin wrote:
For my toughest fight or enemy I would have to say Luca Blight! I died of so many times on him then finally got lucky with a hit when Riou killed him! He was hard for me because I really don't use Runes or Items that often unless nedded and then it will be too late and my characters will be dead! but yeah Luca blight would be my hardest fight!

if your still having a hard time, when flik and viktor fight him in their own parties make sure to survive the number of rounds. if you do then luca will be a whole lot easier. with out doing that it takes me about 6 turns, with doing that it cuts it in half. also have a flowing rune with the silent lake, very very helpful. plus rikimaru and amada's unite attack deals great damange to him.

Kira Yamato

Dragon Army

7000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh yeah. Tevin if you want to win easily keep your characters at level 38-42 and power them up. You'll win easily if you follow my strategy. Guaranteed.
dark-knight

Knights of the Dark

23181 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

plus rikimaru and amada's unite attack deals great damange to him.

ill have to agree with you there. their manly attack is a good unite attack when you face the beast rune. attacks 2 enemies with 900+ damage each. i used those two characters eversince ive discovered this combination.
Darklord-Yuber

The Coming Storm

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dr. Chaos wrote:
Sarah was tricky but I had more trouble with Yuber to be honest, Sarah herself isn't that big of a problem for me, her monsters were what actually finished me off on those encounters. Yuber on the other hand just refused to stay down. I can't believe you guys just slaughtered him..For god's sake, on my last playthrough, He went through my Dupa like butter.. :(

Yuber was definetly the toughest boss I ever versed in a Suikoden game, For Gods Sake, he can cut through the characters with the strongest Defense like a knife. Of cause, I always used Futch mounted on Bright, Young Viki and Emily in my groups so taht might be it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: