Suikoden United and Illegal Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden 5 Key/Cover Art
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Plus we can better see the guy in blue with the sword, who will no doubt be slashed to high heaven.

^Actual quote!
josiskrazy

500 Potch
114 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

MMan9000 wrote:
Now we know what that elven archer girl has on. She looks better then she did at first, and I like her outfit.

There are two dragony things that are on the cover. Perhaps there are two of them that might join you during the game?

i think there are 3 dragon riders and prolly thier three dragons (or mayby just 2 of the dragons are SoD) becuz in the trailer you see the guys in blue and red riding them and you see a third guy with a goatee and green hair riding one as well...so im thinking the mounting system will be back also...which would be awesome!!

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What in the world is that Chick-In-Black-Hood holding? A hairpin?
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It looks like a needle of sorts. Either that or she is using something for really bad acne, but I digress...

I hope you don't mind me putting this under my photobucket account, I'm going to try to use it as a background for something....

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Meradanis

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Did anyone notice the brown-haired guy on the left side, second to the top ? You can find him in the Suikoden 5 character list too, under the alias of "angry dude".

He's apparently using a red bo (long staff) as his weapon. As far as I can remember, we didn't see a single bo since Suikoden I&II, and now we have at least this brown-haired guy, Zweig, and the Prince himself using one.

If you look closely, you can see black ornaments at both ends of the weapon. It looks like a copy of the prince's connectable three-piece rod in it's bo form. His clothes are very similiar to those of the main character, too, although they seem to be more simple (cheaper?).

Our "angry dude" seems to be a "prince-of-falena-fanboy", or perhabs he's an impostor trying to gain money/power/food by making the people believe that he's actually the real prince.
Well, I'm curious about the story of this yet unknown character.
Himuro

La Morte

842334 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

rofl Remember in Suikoden II where (I forgot his name) tried to pose as Riou? Atleast Angry Dude knows his stuff!
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That was Hoi.

Oh, and Wan Fu used a staff weapon in Suikoden 3. I'm not sure if it counts as a "bo staff" but I also don't know what makes a "bo staff" different from a big stick.

^Actual quote!
ninjakoriku

Roxas Roxxors

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The character that stands out to me most is the red-haired girl/guy on the left with the gold phoenix emblem on his/her armor. That totally reminds me of the crest on Fred's armor in Suikoden III. This may have already been debated, but does anyone else think she might be a Maximillian Knight? Of course, old Max would most definately be alive during the timeline of this game, but there were more of the knights during and before Suikoden I's timeline, right? :?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ninjakoriku wrote:
The character that stands out to me most is the red-haired girl/guy on the left with the gold phoenix emblem on his/her armor. That totally reminds me of the crest on Fred's armor in Suikoden III. This may have already been debated, but does anyone else think she might be a Maximillian Knight? Of course, old Max would most definately be alive during the timeline of this game, but there were more of the knights during and before Suikoden I's timeline, right? :?

Maximillians Knights were disbanded before S1, and then some time after so did Sancho...poor pudgy fella :(

So it could be a possibility though i thought the Knights were really only used in the Succession Wars on Barbarossa's side and then later disbanded by barbarossa due to complaints of corruption and such. So really i doubt that considering the distance travelled and then the apparant effectiveness of them during the succession wars that theres any correlation to Falena, even though i cant recall old Max ever saying where he was born.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ninjakoriku

Roxas Roxxors

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Aww. Guess i need to read up more on Suikoden history. :)

Its funny, for some reason I couldn't tell that was the queen on the cover for the life of me. I thought it was some angel or something. :|
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: