Suikoden United and Illegal Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

If anyone is interested in an online version (MUD) of Suikoden...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

Potch
Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yey! I have to recommend this to anyone, I'm up to level 52 now and it is aweeeesome!

Dynast is right though, Telnet is just.... evil. I'm using mushclient myself, but I used gmud before and liked it too.

It's really fun and being updated often, the playerbase is growing pretty good too. ^^

Anyone's who's mudded before, you just have to try it, you don't have an excuse not to lol. Anyone who's new to it, well you should try it too, and if you need help there are lots of people who will get you up and running :D

-My DeviantArt-
Ishmael

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

bump
Artificity

Ronery Puratoon

Potch
Soldiers
750 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hopeless question: I was in the middle of writing in my character description and after putting it all in, I attempted to save and was just stuck there afterwards. I couldn't go back to the main menu or anything. Disconnected from it and, well, whaddya know? Everything died.

I'll admit that I'm pretty new to MUD/MUSH/MU*'s so you can blame that a bit... anyone who can help me will be a godsend.

EDIT - Okay, so I got out of that on my own. Now, all I need to know is how to delete my current description so I can rewrite it because it's a frickin mess at the moment. Ghaa... Or can anyone just hook me up to a FAQ or something for MUD's? Thanks in advance.

EDITEDIT - Disregard that. I've rented a brain and worked things out. AWESOME.

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been waiting so long for a Suikoden MUD :o
All of a sudden...a dream-come-true.

Unfortunately I don't have much time to spare, however I will try to hang around it as often as it's possible.
Trevoke

The missing liberty

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I joined. Seems to be a fun MUD so far :) The playerbase is nice.
OrangeWarrior

Piercing Rain

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bump.

We're looking for some new and old faces to bring some life back to this place.

Any coders/builders that would like to help can hit up Ishmael. Or me(AIM: Imperial Rogue) and I'll relay the message.

P.S. Sorry about the double. I just thought it be better than bumping this old thing. :oops:
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: