Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Duel system
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:11 pm    Post subject: Duel system Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

When I try to duel Everyone's Grudge on the calculator he appears as a level 0 character, his profile says he should be level 30. I haven't tried many other people (though the few I did try worked as normal) to see if this is anything more than an isolated case but I did run a few duels against EG just to make sure it wasn't one off.

Not a clue what the cause is mind you, just doing my bit to add to your workload admins.

Edit: Also as I'm not sure if it's related in any weird way or not, my magic is 104 on the calculator and 120 on the forum. Apologies if you've said there are issues with the calculator anywhere and I've missed it.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's probably because of the apostrephe in his name. It tends to mess with various scripts.

I'll look into the other issue.
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Also the upper tier battle calculator seems to be capped at 5000 soldiers regardless of a persons leadership or unit strength.

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll look into it later. Currently I am working on fixing another problem, which can take some time (and is higher in priority). The Turn 1 commands won't be due for a while (due to Christmas), so there shouldn't be too much of a rush to use that calculator.
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sars Ad-Minh wrote:
It's probably because of the apostrephe in his name. It tends to mess with various scripts.

Ah as it did when you clicked his name to put it bolded into the quick reply I believe. Fair enough then, good luck with the fixes and updates, make sure you still find time to sleep at some point, eh?

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Maximillian

Dead Soggy Old Dudes

137813 Potch
13000 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Take your time Mr. Admin!

-89 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

how do you level up. sorry i'm new but i'm trying to quickly improve my self in all areas of knowledge pertaining to this websites field map conquest system and all and i may have overlooked something so as simple as how my stats are improving my hypothesis is that i'm acquiring exp. by posting. am i wrong?
Trevoke

The missing liberty

25000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You level up by posting, and you get liked by posting well.
Therefore, post well.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That is probably the most eloquent description and explanation for posting well I've ever read.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Following rules is also important.
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, the apostrophe issue again. I'm sure of it. I can't even send PM messages with potch/soldier donation either because of it. You also can't click my name to have it appear bolded in the quick reply box.

Should I get rid of the apostrophe? It might make things easier.
Lion heart

Ultima clan

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

excuse my ignorance but what is the duel system that you guys are talking so deeply about? i just wanted to know because it sounds cool.

another slighly unrelated question... why is it that some people have soilders and others (like me) have none? is it because i'm new? or do i have to get one of those victory count things that you guys have? :?
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

HERE is the duel system calculator.

With regards to your soldier question. As you know you earn potch by posting. You can exchange this potch for soldiers (100 potch per soldier) You can do this by clicking on the Exchange link just below your potch and soldier count.

I would suggest having a good read of the New Members FAQ as I'm sure it'll answer most of your other questions.

Welcome to the site!

Ultima clan

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

thank you for that you for that :D hey check this out! this is great

Decado swiftly takes the initiative!
---=<[Round 1]>=---
Decado attacks Lion heart and inflicts 133 points of damage!
Lion heart is knocked out!
Decado: 519 | Lion heart: -102
Decado is the winner!

P.S. i tried to make a Url but it didn't work so i thought it would be better if you could see how your character devistated mine lol!!
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Epic.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: