Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

IF you Could really live anywhere where would it be
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greenoblivion

Oblivion

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:14 am    Post subject: IF you Could really live anywhere where would it be Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In the Suikoden World if you could live in any place that you wanted where would it be based on location and climate and culture and just overall everything and you have to explain why you would want to live their too..so for instance

If i could live in any place i would live in Budehuc castle just because of all of the people their because it is such a diverse culture and their are alot of powerful people their so i would train daily and increase my skills~
The Red King-Alice in wonderland
Budgie-Barbequing Hamlet
Ken-Her Majesty Miss Jones
Mr.Gibbs-Arsenic and Old lace
Ley

Username

441125 Potch
0 Soldiers
550446 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd probably live in Scarleticia Castle. It's extremely cultured and has a great atmosphere (If you can ignore the giant poisonous plants).
And1balla

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would live at your Headquarters in Suikoden 2... I dont know why, but I just really like that castle. I'd also like to live in Two River City since there are so many different cultures there with the wingers, Kobolds, and humans.
Thanks
And1balla
Sesshomaru

47809 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd live in Duck village I thought it would be cool to live among so many ducks learning there way of life and learning to use there halberds ya that would be cool :!:
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Crystal City.... what can I say, I love the big cities ^_^.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Yumi

Mysics of the Forlorn

0 Potch
170 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would have to say Gregminster. I find it to be a very pretty city, so I would be living around some great scenery. It is a fairly large city, so it probably would not be too boring most of the time. And as the capital of the Toran Republic, I'm sure plenty of interesting people would pass through, so I would be able to meet a wide variety of people.
Schala-Kid

Sol Incorruptible

68845 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd like to live in Kalekka, you know, because old men get lonely too...!!!

um, but really, this depends on my community participation/family. my status, and so on.

i guess i'd like to live in Raddat town. it's got a light bustle to the town, but it's still laid back and pretty, and holds it's own business wise, so one can live comfortably there, i believe. (that, and it's got the greatest music!)
Seiferalmasy1930

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmmm firstly , Antei is a nice town to live in . When I played Suikoden 1 for the first time and entered the town , I really liked the town's theme music alot .

Greenhill is also a quiet place to live in too .

But I'd like to live in the island where Rounder Haia trained Valeria and Anita .

Visit Kika or get your Kika goodies at :

http://www.geocities.com/seiferia/kikaindex.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I`d live in S2`s Forest Village...I just love forests and the countryside, and it looks so beautiful and peaceful there.

Oblivion

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks for posting guys! :mrgreen:
The Red King-Alice in wonderland
Budgie-Barbequing Hamlet
Ken-Her Majesty Miss Jones
Mr.Gibbs-Arsenic and Old lace
Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Greenhill or Kyaro
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would say Kyaro or Muse, Muse it is a fairly big city there's good people and it's in the middle of Dunan you get to meet all kinds of travelers there's everyshop you could ever need there there's alot of politics going on i think it would just be a great place to live

Kyaro because it's a small quiet little town and the whole structure of the town is really cool...I mean some of the people there are kindof jerks but you can always plus it's just a really beautiful town tree's the pathway's are nice and i love the music plus they have a jail
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think this would be more appropriate in the Suikoden Discussion forum. *kicks*

And to answer the question, I would live in South Window. I loved its atmosphere in Suikoden II, and it's large enough for me to feel in touch with the rest of the world (I can't stand anything other than cities because of this).
blackist_hunter

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would definitely want to live in Kyaro. For me it was a very peaceful village. The country athmosphere away from the hustle and bustle of the cities.

P.S. After Luca blight died. I would live there, if not Radat is a good choice for me.
King Jarrett

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i think that i would live in S3's Flame champion hideaway
becuz i love being alone and i would be with some girl and just have kids and stuff like that ..it would be an awsome life!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: