Suikoden Unique and Irrational Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Forgotten Sega Games
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is random.. does anyone remember slaughter house 1-5? It's a old old sega game (haha like most sega games huh?). where you were some guy in a ski mask and a chainsaw?! You'd wander around this mansion looking for this girl and then it turns out she's dead.. and you go through this house trying to stop the evil within it?.. I just remember renting it a few times.. it's really funny if anything.. and his super power is his hockey mask talks to him and makes him super strong for short periods of time after killing so many bad guys.... For surly something worth to look at and laugh at.

The White Wind

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Two words, kids. KID CHAMELEON. How's THAT for old school? And if you want to really break into the vault, we can go with Phantasy Star as well. Got, this thread is so nostalgic . . . it makes me giggle with glee. GIGGLE WITH GLEE I SAY! ;[

"Let's be positive!" ~Amano Maya

"Ok, so I bleed orange-flavored Jell-O. Big deal!" ~AdonisVaMPHuNT
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: