Suikoden Unique and Inspirational Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Mage Knight

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pilika

Uncle Jowy's Army

32500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 4:32 am    Post subject: Mage Knight Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey does anyone here play Mage Knight? I do, got some great figures and won a few competitions. Could you tell me some of your thougths on this game?

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I am not sure what that is to be honest. Is there any way that you can enlighten those of us who have never heard of this on what exactly is it. Is it a video game or a computer game? A board game or card game perhaps? What kind of competitions are there and such as if you started a topic on it maybe people would like to know about exactly what it is that you are talking about. I suppose I could look it up on the net but what fun would that be?

Ok after looking it up on the internet I found out what it was so dont worry about answering my query. No I dont play it myself but figures are always cool no matter what purpose they are used for.
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have seen some of the figures, but never played it. I do play Warhammer, though, and used to play Magic:The Gathering. They are a miniature wargame and trading card game, respectively, for those who don`t know.

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I also play Warhammer, and used to play Magic: The Gathering (before it started getting WAY too overpowered recently). I actually have a good collection of Mage Knight figures, but nobody in the area plays that game anymore, unfortunately. :( They all play HeroClix now. (I hate that game)

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Pilika

Uncle Jowy's Army

32500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah me too, Mage Knight is way better then Hero Clix.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: