Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Help catching Cedric

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:22 pm    Post subject: Help catching Cedric Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm trying to get an S in the Cedric/Rachel quest, but I just can't figure out how. Once, I even beat it in one turn and got a B. That was right after I got an A doing it considerably slower...
PirateSigurd

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well... why do you want to get an S, did you use the boats to get to the other upper side, to block Cedric in? I did

"The Blood of the sea flows through my veins, I return to it now to be reborn" Troy
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I may be wrong, but I believe that that you don't need to get an S Rank in every battle at a location. You need only get the S Rank prize for a certain battle map once. Again, I could be wrong. I remember getting S Rank in one battle somewhere during a sidequest and then getting S Rank there again in different story battle and not getting a prize.

^Actual quote!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: