Suikoden Ugly and Informational Kriegspiel Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Most Hated Suikoden Moment
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lavenderprincess_sarla

18254 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My most hated Suikoden Moment was in Suikoden II .,, when Nina started flirting and chasing FLik wherever he goes . She also stole Flik's bandana just to wash it . [ if she washed it , she must return it to flik but what did she do ? . she didn't returnit that's why Flik was late in the meeting together with Riou just because of finding his bandana ., Aarrgh ! . It was like she keeps on insisting herself to flik even though Flik doesn't like her.

"To lead, you must first die in your mind. Let go of life, and embrace it" [ kiba ]

.=^.^=. :D
Song Jiang

Liangshan

1368 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1.When Gorudo is obnoxious due to his greedy worthlessness to Riou in Suikoden II.
2.When Shu makes you search for the coin in the river knowing that the coin is not in the river
3.I also hated that stupid wheel in Lepant's mansion.
4.It sucked when they made suikoden 4 (hahah just kidding)

-IT IS THAT WHICH MAKES US DIFFERENT THAT BRINGS US TOGETHER.-
chaco

Chacos Regiment

45276 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I cant pick just one, instead I'll post my most hated moment for each game!

Suikoden 1: When Ledon gives everyone that poison tea and I knew it was bad but was FORCED to drink it, and when I tried to keep walking earlier all my friends left me and went inside like idiots!
Suikoden 2: When Pohl gets killed by Luca in the Fort protecting Pilika.
Suikoden 3: When Luc turned out to be the main villian.
Suikoden 4: When I found out you could only have 4 party members LOL.
Okay, actually it was when Troy went all nuts and killed himself, I wanted him to join me!
Suikoden 5: When Sialeeds betrays the hero (She was so cool!)

The True Runes

200579 Potch
68 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1.Juppo and his Wheel of FORTUNNEEEE!!What is it with that moronic contraption...IT'S SO ANNOYING!
2.I don't know,but Gordon looks like Juppo,and is just as annyoing to get as that dumb mistake of a machine....
3.Windy kill Ted,Me Kill Windy!!!I was like..NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!(ten days later)OOOOOOO!!!!I could not believe that my all-time favourite character was killed..
4.I moved on to Luc after that.But just when I was settling down,then came Suikoden 3.....You get the picture...

I don't get why people are sad when Jowy leaves....He leaves to help Riou...What's the problem?
kaichama

10029 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just played S1 n 2, so here it is:
S1: -when we must leave Ted when the army came to Mc.Dohl Manor (noooo Ted!!!!)
-when we must forgive Milich for what he'd done (he'd kill gremio... TT_____TT) but that's happen when the first time I play S1 (now I found Milich is an amusing Character XD)
-when Gremio died (I just want to destroy the door T.T)
-When we just came back from village of the hidden rune and Ted not with us,
-When Tir must killed his own dad,
-When Pahn MUST WIN when fight Teo (I did some level-up for him)
-And lastly, when we must threw away Odessa's coprse (I konw Viktor would do it if we won't but still, I don;t want to throw her corpse that way..)

in Suikoden II:
-When Jess though we're Annabelle's killer
-When we must trading for recruit Gordon,
-When we must choose to call Nanami 'sister' or '...' whe she almost died (I know she
not really died, but it's still hard option XD)
-When we must take rune in Jowy's hand when Jowy almost died (I choose no plenty of time, that's happen when I got sad ending)
-When we must killed Luca (It's reaaaaly difficul when I did it for the first time, and another reason just I don't want him to died...)

there's some more but I think I forgot (and another just get bored read my reasons :P)
runeofbeginning

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1)When Godwin Attack Sun Palace and we flee from that.
2)When Jowy Betray me.
3)When Snowe Betray me and He is try to attack me.
4)When Windy use Black Rune to Six General, ex:
a)Kwanda--?That's make Elf's Village Destroy(but i hate the people in village except Sylvina and Kirkis)
b) Milich--> As we know why Gremio dead. It's Because milich in under control Black Rune

(i don't comment Suikoden III because i don't like this series)

it tjink four is enough
JetTheHellfire

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have to agree with most here about that damn Wheel of Motion Sickness. Can you imagine what it would be like for Tir & Co. to actually spin around on that thing countless times before it stops where they need it to? Another thing that bothered me about I was playing Marco to get cash in Rockland. *snooze*... I know it isn't manditory, but I like having a little cushion in my wallet.

For II I think having to go to Gregminster for Tir tops most other things, but it was also disturbing to see he was still wearing that outfit. Oh, and Nanami's various annoying qualities- but those aren't actually "moments."

Lulu being a little jerk to Louis in III, the moment I realized Thomas didn't have a third chapter, any time a Council member opened his mouth, and last but not least- the cheerish routine of the St. Loa Knights.
Korgeta

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Most Hated Suikoden Moment Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My hated moment is actually suikoden V, odd choice I know but from the word go with cut scenes that can't be skipped to asking everyone in the senate just to progress made me lose paitence and intrest overall. The game uses up a lot of time consumption in a poor way. i don't hate the characters but I don't have the paitence for th way the game plays itself out. that is actually my most hated suikoden moment.

A few other hated moments spring to mind:

suiko II: The whole helping the alex for his sindar quest, not also was it random but quite frankly it was boring.

suiko I: The tea trick. (We know it's blatntly drugged! I don't want to click the yes button dammit!)

suiko I: One dragon can help conjure up 200 ice boats by it's icy breath, do not question plot sense!

suiko II: I know leon Silverberg has his fans but I was left gobsmacked in how he can just walk straight in your HQ (if you saved ridley's unit from luca) and yet you just let him WALK AWAY! (heroes have no sense)

suikoIV: Grham clay 'i freed myself from a true rune by chopping off my hand!' the idea that every suikoden fan felt was just too idoitic to be applied in the game....was applied into the game.
sadjad

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:25 am    Post subject: hated suikoden moment Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i hate the moments when you have to travel in the open world map of suikoden 4. each two sec you encounter creatures!
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not a moment, but nonetheless: I hate it when you have to travel the same way up and down... Suikoden V with the waterfall or the episode when Armes invades Falena and you have to travel trough Baska Mines to Mr. Laden. Really bad is the path in thw woods around Greenhill. How often do you travel that path? Five times?

The Fool
Raww Le Klueze

56792 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The moment I turned on my DS and Tierkreis started.

Was a very long one. Lasted till the end of the game.
Noble Treize

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden I ~ Inability to use an escape talisman in Neclord's Castle, and so having to walk ALL the way up and down TWICE to stick the Star Dragon Sword up Neclord's ass and then to recruit Pesmerga. I also hate how often we're forced to use awful party members much too often (No, Krin. I don't want your fucking help to release Viktor and Warren. I can tie the rope across the terraces without you. Also, you giggle too often and use a Needle(!) as a means of attacking people. Way to fail, buddy. Way to fucking fail).

Suikoden II ~ Listening to Annallee 'sing' in South Window in order to recruit her. I'm sorry, bitch, but are you lip syncing without the music or hyperventilating, because I can only stand here for so long without throwing something at you.

In General ~ This isn't a BAD thing, necessarily, but I was disappointed the first time through when I assumed I was going to be able to recruit certain characters because they had character portraits. Specifically, the Dwarven leader in Suik I looked badass, and I'm still seeing a therapist over the fact that I'm unable to recruit Elza.
blah1017

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Noble Treize":2kkdifj6]In General ~ This isn't a BAD thing, necessarily, but I was disappointed the first time through when I assumed I was going to be able to recruit certain characters because they had character portraits. Specifically, the Dwarven leader in Suik I looked badass, and I'm still seeing a therapist over the fact that I'm unable to recruit Elza.

Yeah that is kind of frustrating. I thought I was going to get the Warrior Village chief and Hanzo on my team in Suikoden 1, but it never happened.

Also an extension of that, when you get people to join you but you can't use them in your party. God damn why can I not use Gilbert or Ridley in Suikoden 2? They whoop ass in army battles and they look strong enough. Damnit.
JetTheHellfire

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh man, using Gilbert and Ridley would've SO rocked!

Something I've got to add to my list that others may have already mentioned: runes that you can't take off of people. It was more of a problem with the first game because of only having one slot, but unless it was a rune specifically for that person (Falcon, etc) I thought it was crappy you couldn't remove it. Like that guy with the Resurrection rune- unless that was the *only* one available in the whole game and not just rare, or he had the True version of it, why have to keep it on him? It's not a character-specific rune. There were so many cooler more functional mages to put that on.
Captain GenGen

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:09 am    Post subject: Most Hated Suikoden Moment Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Most Suiko moment is in Suiko II recruiting the flying squirrels!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 15 of 16

Jump to: