Suikoden United and Illusional Karma Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

SuikodenIII secret scene
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vlaudia

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:50 am    Post subject: SuikodenIII secret scene Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok I got all 108stars and I gave the true fire rune to the right person and I still won't get the secret scene and I don't know how to get luc's flame could someone plz tell me what to do is it cause I did not download suikodenII data to suikodenIII cause I don't have 2. :?
Its A Catapult

Arcarsenal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The only requirement to getting Luc's chapter is having recruited the 104 other stars(since the other 4 are Luc's crew) before the final war battle...Also only Yun and Jimba should be in red letters indicating they're dead. If anyone else is dead then you get no Luc chapter.
vlaudia

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok now that I know I'll do that.

Last edited by vlaudia on Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
vlaudia

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thank you , but does that mean I have to start all over?And yes spmeone else is dead edge.
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It seems that you will have to start over by the looks of it...

Arcarsenal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, Edge can't be dead...or anyone not the aforementioned...

I always had a save right before a war battle just in case.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To avoid such things you can use the "storyVIP" command when setting up your war battles. It puts all non-storyVIPs in reserve. Story VIPs cannot die permanently in battle even if they're defeated, but anyone else can. This will make your war battles harder, but it's better than letting someone die I guess.

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I reset if any of my units are defeated, so that strategy is useless to me ^^ I must attain perfection!

^Actual quote!
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am like BlueThunder! Nobody must die!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Except double posters, eh my King?

Frankly, with a little preparation, no kamikaze strategy, and upgraded armor, no one should die. You don't even need maxed out skills to keep everyone alive, though that would be really fun blowing out the opposing army very easily.

Put the shield and armored characters in the first slot to take up the mostly physical bases damage of your enemies. If you're up against mages, then take a bunch of attackers with high swing skills to take out their entourage. The sooner you kill their primary ranks, the sooner you get to attack the mage. You don't want them taking harsh, free shots at your party with their magic. Especially if those mages are either Luc or Sasarai.

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I never had the bad luck of having one of my units die on me. In fact, I didn't even find out that it could happen until after a few months after I finished my game. Oh, and you unlock the Luc story after you finish the normal game. Just thought I'd mention that just in case.
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got Luc's POV once and went through it, I can give you a link to the script if you don't feel like replaying it...

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

just like BT i also reset coz i don't want to use the storyline characters hell they gave us 108 can't i use them all? it's not that i want it to be perfect but it also feels good to know man i used all my characters to the fullest and here they are still intact. :wink:

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What? Characters can die? Wow, I've been through the game upwards of eight times and that's never happened to me. I guess I'm just lucky.

Ced, I have a save right before the last war battle with all characters with maxed skills, level 16 weapons (yes, even Estella, Viki, etc), level 50 or higher, filled up rune slots, and the best equipment that can be bought at the castle. Though it is cool to completely dominate, it's not as fun as it would seem.
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You...obviously have time to spare EG...that's not a bad thing mind :P

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: