Suikoden Ugly and Informational Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Ruin of obel golem problem.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tekknopirate

0 Potch
92 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:30 pm    Post subject: Ruin of obel golem problem..... Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How are you supposed to damage them when all attackes do 10 or lower points of damage.
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I belive Unite Attacks damage the golems quite well. Haven't played agansit them yet. (Been holfing out for god knows why.) But It was mentioned that UAs do senifenent damage.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
NichtWahr

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What also helps is to make sure it's standing on its Affinity- element while your attacker(s) are standing on their Affinity+ elements; it's the difference between 10 and 60, which quickly adds up, especially when using Double-Edged Sword.
Equus

Sindarin Speed Bumps of Rage

197132 Potch
0 Soldiers
2993 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, those were a major pain. I did pretty much what NichtWahr said. I put a decoy on their + affinity to take the crazy launching arms. Healed the poor decoy and moved in tossing elemental stuff all over the place. It was pretty tedious, but after I kicked myself for not using the golems - affinities against them, I didn't lose anyone.
Tyrantblade

The White Phoenix

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I find myself doing much the same thing. I always remember to put my force on their positive elements, but rarely place negative elements under my enemies, even when they all but hand me my ass on a silver platter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: