Suikoden Unique and Illusional Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden Tactics- Quest Item

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:41 pm    Post subject: Suikoden Tactics- Quest Item Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was wondering if anyone could help me.
I'm working on some of the guild quests.. right now I need 3 pieces of frog skin. I picked one up earlier in the game.. but haven't seen a frog since. Does anyone know where I can find more frogs so I can work away at the items?

-My DeviantArt-
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Frog's appear in the underground passage which you can go back to for one of Chiepoo's quests and they also appear at one of those monster hunt places in Kooluk, Xasta Grassland I think, remember it's always easier to just steal it than actually work for something just like in real life :P
Taleria

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Xasta Plains actually hasn't shown up for me and I'm at the end of the game. Is there some special thing you have to do to make it appear on the map?
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't know if this is a requirement but have you recruited Charlemagne and Reinbach?
Taleria

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I have. I've recruited everyone except the mercs
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There should be a Chiepoo & Co.'s quest that opens up Xasta Plains. It's an entirely optional location.
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, I can confirm that a quest opens Xasta up. It's the quest where Chiepoo asks for a Blue Savage Sprout Root or something like that. I'm currently about to do that quest.

^Actual quote!
Taleria

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I figured out earlier. I hadn't done most of the Chiepoo Quest due to laziness. Thanks guys.
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Found the frogs in a couple places actually. Xasta Plains later on, and then Mido Shallows. Thanks for the help anyway guys!

-My DeviantArt-
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There are tons of frogs in Mido. With Noah, you could get all three frog skins in one battle.

^Actual quote!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: