Suikoden Uncanny and Irenic Kriegspiel Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

King's Blog
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Featherfall

The Third Brigade

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yep, that's her. She often does teenage male roles. She also did Ryouko in Tenchi Muyou, but I can't seem to find any recent (eg. this year) big role that she did.
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Let's hope this careful quality control of the game's VA will remain when it comes here.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Another Konami staff revealed in a blog that the same voice acress would be doing Syaries' voice and the voice of a pre-pubescent boy.
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No wonder.
She often voice young boy or for exact bishounen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I went to King's Blog to look for a ling he had given in one of his posts and what do I see but new posts for both Saturday and today. I didn't expect any for the weekend since he hadn't done any last weekend.
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I open the blog today. They publish 2 pictures here :

http://www.blog.konami.jp/gs/genso_v/2005/12/15/index.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh yeah, today's the ten-year anniversary of the Genso Suikoden series.
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What are the pictures of exactly? King doesn't even mention them so are they actually of Suikoden V?
Himuro

La Morte

842834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The graphic style looks Suikoden V.
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The rule on hooded characters in RPG speculation dictates that, because these characters are hooded, we know their faces.

I'm going to say they're Leknaat and Luc, which I'm 95% confident is true.
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Do you know something that you aren't telling us, Leb? :mrgreen:

Of course, the smaller hooded person could be a kid based on the fact that they are smaller then the other one. Luc should be quite a bit younger then we've seen him in the past, so anything's possible.

Of course, there is that possibility that the hooded people aren't from Suikoden V at all, but who knows?

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Shrew

The All-Star Rock n' Breakdance Electronic Band from Shenzhen

237023 Potch
110 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Leknaat and Luc is likely. However, the adult's shoulders strike me as a bit too broad for a female, and the idea of Leknaat walking anywhere is completely alien. She must zap directly into the hero's room and inspire inappropriate fanfiction.

Fear our Vagueness.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm pretty sure that's not Leknaat and Luc. The tall one has too broad of shoulders, and the smaller one is way too short. I'm guessing it's an adult and their child from Suikoden V, and there's no reason they can't be completely new characters.

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Um...I must be visually impaired or something, because I could swear those are photos, not in-game graphics or paintings. Those could very well be screenshots from a Suikoden V commercial. The lighting and fog in that second picture, mixed with the way the photo looks with rendering and detail in mind, that is definetly a photo or screenshot of a video recording.

^Actual quote!
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe its a pic of Clive and Eliza! :) That would be fun. I wanna say Gremio and Tir, (and because the Soul Eatter has been in all the suikodens except III), but I am pretty sure this game's timeline is before suikoden one. My best guess would be Luc and Sarah(only because of the whole broad of shoulders thing, other wise I would say Leky and Lukey)

Hey doesn't that guy who looks like Mike where the hooded thingy or is that just me?

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: