Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

King's Blog
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fc_conn

Campione della Fiamma

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:52 am    Post subject: King's Blog Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but CHECK THIS OUT:

http://www.blog.konami.jp/gs/genso_v/2005/11/000322.html
(scroll down the page)

Big ol' huge Ouji-sama! Sweet.

Also, here is a page discussing the design of Lucretia:

http://www.blog.konami.jp/gs/genso_v/2005/11/000315.html

Very nice. If you haven't noticed yet, this is the art director's blog for the game. Coolness. Also digging the new layout of the main Suiko V site, though that's been mentioned already. Thank you, Konami!

Edit: If you dig through all the entries, you will find more of the huge Ouji, as well as some of what appears to be in-game portraits of Ouji, the Queen and Georg. Enjoy.
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Do somebody can translate those words?
I cannot read or speak japanese. :?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Himuro

La Morte

842834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

DragonmasterX has translated them at suikosource's boards.
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ouji...?

^Actual quote!
Himuro

La Morte

842834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ouji = Prince
Holy Paladin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Himuro wrote:

Here's the direct link to DragonmasterX's translations.

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4501&postdays=0&a mp;postorder=asc&start=0
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow - so there are going to be two bonuses for early purchase ( at least in Japan )... Limited Edition has a different bonus to the Pre-order. Seems they'll be announced on Nov 22nd, however King seemed really happy about one of them at least.

Hopefully one is a Hero5 figure the same size as the one's I already have ( to complete the set! ).

Otherwise of interest is the confirmation of Lucrecia as the strategist for GS5. Beyond that he goes into a bit of detail on her design and stirs some rumours that it seems will bring the mystery to her they wanted.

Green hair-dye incident? Also he was hinting that her personality would be a bit different from the previous strategists... which leads me to believe she's a bit more light hearted, but a) that doesn't seem to fit, and b) That was already done with Caeser.

With the stance and the fan she's holding she could perhaps be quite flirtatious, luring men into crazy strategies with her charms ( hee hee ).

The other thing he mentioned were her boots and how much he liked them, do we have any good pics of these since they don't seem to be very visible...

A daily blog... ack i can't wait for tomorrow!

La Morte

842834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

She looks like she's lighthearted but not as much as Caesar. She, unlike Caesar, seems to know when to get serious.
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Holy Paladin wrote:
Himuro wrote:

Here's the direct link to DragonmasterX's translations.

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4501&postdays=0&posto rder=asc&start=0

Hoa Thank you!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought that the green hair dye thing was a joke. Of course, who really knows yet? We only have about four more months before this game comes out, and I can't wait!

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Camillus

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just saw that there is new entry in King's Blog for November, 16th and it seems that it contains some comments on trailer. It also contains screens from trailer showing first seconds of this- you know with sneeze and some words on he screen. Could somebody see if there is something interesting written(I doubt but who knows).

The Third Brigade

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The comment about the screens is that Rionne's line was supposed to end with a "..." but ended with an exclamation point "!" as a mistake...that's about the extent of his comment on the 3-min promo movie at this time, but he said he'd go more in details about it later. He also says something to the effect that the 3-min movie found on the official site or on DVDs distributed with certain game magazines was edited for North America and is different from the 3-min start of the 10-min movie seen at the TGS. The only difference I saw was the text at the beginning, did anyone else notice other differences?
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thursday's King's Blog is up. I wonder who the mystery person could be? I'm guessing it's the prince look-a-like person seen in the trailer.

EDIT: Okay if I'm reading the babel fish translation right then the mystery person may actually be the voice actor for Syaries and if that's the case then my first guess couldn't be more wrong :D
Featherfall

The Third Brigade

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, he's talking about the voice actors for Suikoden V and specifically about Orikasa Ai who plays Syaries. He says that they also thought her voice might fit well for a male char too, so they gave her two roles (and maybe more?) to play. They did the same for several of their voice actors, but they tried to make sure that only hardcore fans of said actors would be able to notice. He closes by saying that all the scenes we see in that shot have voices in them, so that's probably a reason for trying to keep the number of voice actors down. Suikoden IV did the same thing, but the actors were fairly obscure, while it seems V will have many big names, it would have cost a fortune to get 108+ actors x.x;
El Regrs

15501 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Orikasa Ai... didn't she play Quatre (a male character) in Gundam Wing?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: