Suikoden Ugly and Illegal Kibbutz Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Anyone interested in working with me on a story?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Malc

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:21 am    Post subject: Anyone interested in working with me on a story? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was thinking about making a story.. Most likely a RPG type thing.. <_<

I don't know where I am going with this... :P I'll just post more about it when I wake up. >_>
Vextor

11328371 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe people will be interested once you have a better idea about what you wanna do. *dies*
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You know this almost peaked my interest except for the simple fact that you havent told us even a small amount of info on the idea that you have. If you had given more information in your post I would be much more inclined to post something feasable in terms of a response but you didnt so i am going to shut up now.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm awake, I'll post it later. I'm not finished eatting my Cookie Crisp, and watching a few cartoons.:D
Malc

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wait, does SARSadmin say "Location: Dayton, OH"? I live in Columbus. Har har..
iscalio

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He is lying - he doesn't live in Dayton.
Malc

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh... :oops:
Wiseman

Army of the Six Wise Men

110280 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Damn I haven't had cookie crisp in a looong time... I want some!

Guardian of the Great Forest

Battle wounds and scars is how I show my pain
My palms covered in the blood of those I've slain
Yet I still keep comin back all the same...
Malc

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, here is the story that I was thinking of...

Long ago a powerful evil was sealed away, and now there is a evil cult that are trying to release it. In order to release it they need to a sacarfice, of atleast 100,000 lives. You can decide on either to fight against them, or fight for them.... <_<
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That seems rather cliche for a story isnt it but it could build. Only question is what kind of story are you going to build and where?I mean if you want to write a story thats all fine and good but where are you going to put it? Not to mention while that lets us know a little bit more detailed information needs to be known. Like where will it be set, whether it is Suikoden based etc etc. I mean dont get me wrong I might want to get involved in such but right now even with the new details it's rather sketchy at best.

11328371 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Malc wrote:

Nah, I lilved there for years but I just moved in April. I just forgot to change my location. I still go to Dayton often, and my sister lives in Columbus so I go there every few months.
Malc

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SARSadmin wrote:
Malc wrote:

Nah, I lilved there for years but I just moved in April. I just forgot to change my location. I still go to Dayton often, and my sister lives in Columbus so I go there every few months.

Cool, cool.

Filipe wrote:
That seems rather cliche for a story isnt it but it could build. Only question is what kind of story are you going to build and where?I mean if you want to write a story thats all fine and good but where are you going to put it? Not to mention while that lets us know a little bit more detailed information needs to be known. Like where will it be set, whether it is Suikoden based etc etc. I mean dont get me wrong I might want to get involved in such but right now even with the new details it's rather sketchy at best.

I'll have more info and such on it later tonight..
Malc

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, scratch the idea of the story. I decided that it will take place in the Suiko-universe. I am feeling a High East Rebellion story, or maybe a story that covers the Tinto/Zexen war after Suiko2.. Wait, wasn't a Tinto/Zexen war?
Schala-Kid

Sol Incorruptible

68845 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Malc wrote:
I'm awake, I'll post it later. I'm not finished eatting my Cookie Crisp, and watching a few cartoons.:D

this is a case where "handeling it like CNN" is mighty annoying! no need for the constant updates of routine life!

the cheesier the story the better hey! :D
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Malc wrote:
Okay, scratch the idea of the story. I decided that it will take place in the Suiko-universe. I am feeling a High East Rebellion story, or maybe a story that covers the Tinto/Zexen war after Suiko2.. Wait, wasn't a Tinto/Zexen war?
As far as I know...there was no Tinto/Zexen war after Suikoden 2..though Lily did mention that the 'Fire Hero's group invaded Tinto...but that's the closest reference you'll get to a war with Tinto after S2.......

I think

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: