Suikoden United and Inspirational Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Ruins of Obel Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Child of The Sea God

188289 Potch
2671 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject: Ruins of Obel Help Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm on level 5 with all the golems and stuff is it the last level or is there a level 6? Also can you dig anything that is quest related in level 5?
Adrian Magicent

Ever-Nameless, For It's Mysterious

528 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes. In fact, I think you have to get one of the items on the first time you play through, or you miss it for good.
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's a dish you need for a quest, that you need to get before you clear the level once. While all that purple stuff is stopping you from moving. The map changes after I believe.

-My DeviantArt-
Wolf Stew

Riders on the Storm

29081 Potch
43 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I haven't used Rene at all in my battles. I forgot she was available. I've probably missed a lot of treasures along the way, I'm sure.

I've gotten to Level 5 in the Obel Ruins once, but after killing the first Golem on the right side of the maze, the 2 skeletons literally wiped out my whole party. I just couldn't deal with them. Every time I attacked them I'd do almost no damage, and they constantly found ways to heal themselves anyway. And about 50% of the time they seemed to "critical" whenever they hit me. Arrrgghhh. I never met 2 tougher skeletons than them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: