Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Knowledge Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden Tactics Character Recruitment Questions (Spoilers)

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neclord

The Spectral Nightmares

163602 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:41 am    Post subject: Suikoden Tactics Character Recruitment Questions (Spoilers) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Instead of people creating a new thread everytime they need help recuiting someone I thought it would be more beneficial to have one thread for it.

I have a couple of questions to start out for anyone that can help me. First where can I get the Rose brooch for Reinbach?

Second, I recruited Dario and Nalleo, now how do I recruit Hervey and Sigurd?

You must not fear death, my lads; defy him, and you drive him into the enemy's ranks.
~ Napoleon Bonaparte
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't know about the Rose Brooch, Reinbach is asking for it but it's not in any of the Rare Finds or anything so I'm not sure where it is.

For Hervey and Sigurd check here:

http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6239
NichtWahr

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To get Reinbach, start the quest and make sure you have Salt. Then visit the Gossip sections in each of the various Island Nation towns; you'll slowly trade the Salt up to a Crystal Ball. With it in hand, go to Terana Plain; the rest should be easy enough to work out.
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ahh I was wondering what the Crystal Ball was for, now I just need to wait for the Terana Plain to open up.
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To be specific, you trade the salt in Middleport for soap, the soap in Obel for a pearl necklace (or some such), and the pearl necklace in Razril for a Crystal Ball.
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How do you recruit Naoh and the two Nay-Kobolds?

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

it's through the quest guild, i believe; you take the quest, head to the first available city when you get to the kooluk empire *can't recall the name right now, sorry,* and enter it-choose the 'port/dock' option in the town menu and head in-you'll help them fight a battle against some thugs. if you succeed, they join you.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here:

http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6239

Just scroll down a bit.
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I need to ask a question... During that battle to retrieve the rose quest, does it matter if charlemagne gets defeated? Will i still be able to get him even if he gets defeated?
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He'll still join you even if he's defeated.
Jowy Atreides

486378 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Don't worry about Charlemagne dying.

For recruiting the Nay-kobolds: once you've reached Chapter 15, go to Merseto. Talk to the Old Man in the Gossip menu, and he'll describe some new merchants causing trouble. Once you've listened to him, choose "To the port" and help the Nay-kobolds.

Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There might not be chests, but those wooden boxes in the Nay-Kobold fights have items in them though, so it's a good idea to catch 'em all while you're at it.
Holy Paladin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

At what point in the story are you able to get Lazlo and Snowe? I'm in chapter 13 right before enter the Caleron Laboratory. Do I have to finish the Lab first or can I get Lazlo and Snowe before the Lab battles?

EDIT: Found out the answer on Suikosource. I loaded Suikoden IV New Game+ data w/o 108 Stars on it. Have to start over. :roll: I guess its not so bad; at least I can try for S-Ranks now.
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How do you get Roget?

^Actual quote!
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You talk to him in the battle at Glaska with Kyril I think. Chapter 18 or something like that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: